Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 (1175 Views)

Usa Used Unlocked Htc One M7 Last One - N30,000. SOLD / Ipad 2 (wifi Only) White 32GB - N60,000 Call - 08023037579 / Lots of Mint Condition White-Red-Black BB Torch 1 (9800) SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by ProsperUSA: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
Excellent condition fairly used [size=28pt]white 32GB iPhone 4s[/size] for sale.
This phone is American used and still located at Massachusetts USA.
Package comes with:

1) The phone itself - 32GB white iPhone 4s unlocked version
2) Apple packaging box
3) Apple wall electric charging plug
4) Apple genuine headphone - brand new and never been used
5) Apple USB cable
6) Phone already has USA installed quality screen protector on the front screen.
7) Mophie Juice Pack - which is a brand name power bank and phone case giving iPhone extra battery life and protection. Read more about the device here http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-4s-4/juice-pack-plus-iphone-4s-4

Price of the whole package is [size=30pt]$380[/size] which includes door delivery shipping from USA to Nigeria by United Parcel Service (UPS).
If interested chat with me on Whatapp at +15085056354 or send email to sales@buyomart.com

For brand new iPhone and Laptops, visit us at [size=18pt]www.buyomart.com[/size]

Re: American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by bobo65(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
How can sum1 buy an iphone 4s for 64k?

Are u sure d name of d phone is correct?
Re: American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by ProsperUSA: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hello bobo65,

Yes, the name of the phone is correct as you can see on the pictures.
Again it is a factory unlocked 16GB white iPhone 4S but fairly used and in excellent condition.
Please note that the phone is located in Massachusetts State USA.
The battery pack is just a throw-in to make buyer happy. Happy buyer means more customers right?
The phone is located in USA and being sold by an American online retailer www.buyomart.com
Buyomart.com is trying to penetrate Nigerian market; so our prices should be very competitive with other retailers.
I have got several responses from potential buyers and will soon sell the phone.
Visit our website at www.buyomart.com for brand new laptops and brand new iPhones.
You can also contact us at sales@buyomart.com or visit our website for many methods to contact us.
Have a wonderful day.
Re: American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by bobo65(m): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
ProsperUSA: Hello bobo65,

Yes, the name of the phone is correct as you can see on the pictures.
Again it is a factory unlocked 16GB white iPhone 4S but fairly used and in excellent condition.
Please note that the phone is located in Massachusetts State USA.
The battery pack is just a throw-in to make buyer happy. Happy buyer means more customers right?
The phone is located in USA and being sold by an American online retailer www.buyomart.com
Buyomart.com is trying to penetrate Nigerian market; so our prices should be very competitive with other retailers.
I have got several responses from potential buyers and will soon sell the phone.
Visit our website at www.buyomart.com for brand new laptops and brand new iPhones.
You can also contact us at sales@buyomart.com or visit our website for many methods to contact us.
Have a wonderful day.

U don't get me do u?
64k is too much for an iphone 4s 16gb
Visit and search for iphone 4s and see d prices in nigeria

Fink d most expensive won't b more than 45k
Re: American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by ProsperUSA: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ok, I get what you mean concerning my price.
Yes, I have checked and found out that the most possible highest price is N45,000 for iPhone 4s. This is the link http://ikeja./london-used-iphone4s-iid-670002555

The price I fixed on my phone depends on these factors.

1) The white color of the phone. Black colored iPhone is less expensive

2) Excellent condition of the phone with no crack front and back screens with US installed quality screen protectors. Phone looks brand-new

3) Apple factory unlocked which most sellers did not specify. Buying locked iPhone means spending additional money to unlock it. Factory unlocked iPhone gives you access to enjoy ALL the features iPhone has to offer without any restriction what so ever.

4) The Mophie Juice Pack battery power case that comes with the phone. I don't know whether you are familiar with the device. The simple explanation for the device is that it is both a protective case and an extra battery power storage for your iPhone. It keeps your iPhone powered up for extra days. Mophie is a US California based multimillion dollar phone accessory company with top quality products. Please read more about the company here http://www.forbes.com/sites/karstenstrauss/2013/10/02/from-a-barn-to-a-200-million-enterprise-mophie/
The brand new version of the device, Mophie juice pack costs $79.95 - check the price here http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-4s-4/juice-pack-air-iphone-4s-4

Without the Mophie Juice Pack device I might as well sell little closer to sellers.
I hope you can now understand while my price is little higher.

1 Like

Re: American used Unlocked Excellent Condition White 32GB iPhone 4s - $380 by ProsperUSA: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2014
My mistake and apology.
Actually, the iPhone is [size=18pt]32GB[/size] and not 16GB as I stated before.
I have modified my previous post.
Thanks and have a wonderful day.

(1) (Reply)

LG G Flex Uk / Powerful Id Card Printer At 48,500 Naira. Prints Driectly On Pvc Card. / Iphone 6 Gold 16gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.