Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Journalist Seeking Nigerian Women Who Travelled To UK To Have Babies On NHS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Journalist Seeking Nigerian Women Who Travelled To UK To Have Babies On NHS (543 Views)

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / Men Who Have Sex With Strangers For Free To Help Them Have Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journalist Seeking Nigerian Women Who Travelled To UK To Have Babies On NHS by annavanpraagh: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, I am a freelance journalist writing for a British national newspaper about the phenomenon of Nigerian women coming to the UK to have their babies on the NHS. If you have done this, or know someone who has, and would be prepared to speak to me on a named or anonymous basis I would be very grateful. Thanks so much, Anna annavanpraagh@gmail.com
Re: Journalist Seeking Nigerian Women Who Travelled To UK To Have Babies On NHS by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
So you wanna post it o n daily mail where you guys just sit and abuse the folks from Africa undecided

Pls go away, we have no information for you.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Father Of 26 Children Who's Helping to Preach Birth Control / Women Can Abuse Children Too - And Society Must Confront It / The First Wives Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.