Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,906 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry (567 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / VIDEO: Industry Night With Pasuma Wonder & Small Doctor / VIDEO: Industry Nite With Terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry by Aabheaven(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hey haters pls read up the who write up before u jump into conclusion.Am Haybee Chams by name(dat is my aka and pls don't get it twisted) and I believe Kemi Adetiba is very underrated in the music-video industry but she is far better than many male counterpart in the industry.

I love Sesan videos but that guy lacks creativity and he is good at is parading girls showing floppy butts and nude boobs.Mr Moe Musa is very good and creative.Respect to Clarence Peters, that dude is a phenomenon and is down to earth creative with his videos but guess what? None of them tells the story of a song in their videos better than Kemi Adetiba.

Kemi is damn a very good story teller and dat what stands her out among their male counterparts.if you doubt me, I will mention just two videos even though she has done so many works but I felt I should call these two outstanding videos
1.Waje ft Tiwa Savage 'Onye' Video:-this is one of the best video ever produced based on concept and story telling.gosh dat gal is damn good.

2.Olamide 'Sitting on the throne' video:- it was a nice video that very much interpreted the song.

Kemi is a good at what she does.

These are my personal opinions and everyone is entitled to one.#HaybeeChamsthought
Re: Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry by MrTeymee(m): 6:20am On Aug 05, 2014
I agree with yOu. She z amazingly creative and a very good story teller. She interpretes songs and incorporates them into videos easily. Davido's aye would have been a hit if the video was directed by kemi adetiba#fact
Re: Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry by Ama80(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Dat onye by waje was excellence par creativity.thumbs up
Re: Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry by saints2(f): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
I quite agree with you., she also shots Banky W's Lagos Party, some of these video director are just wacks.
Re: Is Kemi Adetiba Not Underrated In The Music-video Industry by footreja: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2014
MrTeymee: I agree with yOu. She z amazingly creative and a very good story teller. She interpretes songs and incorporates them into videos easily. Davido's aye would have been a hit if the video was directed by kemi adetiba#fact

I like Aye that way abeg. Kemi did well in olamide's anifowoshe video too. she is a witch

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Returns; Listen To "ASALAMABEEZ", Featuring Harrysong... / I'm Themusicnerd, And I'm A Producer, U May Hook Up / Tiwa Savage’s Second Outfit For Mavin Records Uk Concert – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.