Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

\**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ (911 Views)

* + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Final ] : Guykhena Vs Mikuz ~ * + * / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + * / \**/ Fire Fight I: Guykhena Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

\**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by airmark(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Giyazz Vs Guykhena

Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 14 bars.

- Deadline is 10pm (Nigerian time) on Monday 4th August, 2014.

- Battle verses should be forwarded to airmarking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no-show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to regular members only.

Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Guykhena(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Check....
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Check!. . . .

Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Guykhena(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Let me give a clue to what might be the hardest to decypher in my verse

Nick Cannon(Actor/comedian) is married to Mariah Carey(Musician).
So you get the whole Meta/Pun/wordie thing I did with it..
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Guykhena(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Airmark pls modify that self-service to wa.nk,,thanks
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
WTF?!!! Airmark? Come and tell me why you edited my bars and removed Guykhena's mama's picture! You want him to win??

Don't you know you just lamed a bar with that single act?? Airmark, you better bring that picture back or Ogugu will visit you this night!!!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ GIYAZZ , I am so sorry for that. I wanted to inform you but i was carried away by attrocities done on my battle thread with kr0ne. I would have broken nairaland's rule if i post his mother's picture. Please let it go biko.
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by AbuMikey(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^

Easy Man!!
Easy!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by kr0ne(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2014
Giyazz, I cannot support u fully here. You could have, at worst, dropped the link instead of posting the picture itself. That's someone's mom. You can post his bro/sis pix. . . .that's not but not his parents'. What if people copy and save it for future mockery. . . .imagine how bad he'd feel.
And personals ain't the only criteria in text battles. Why not work on rhymes, wordies, mets and flow

3 Likes

Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by sosiqdude(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2014
kr0ne: Giyazz, I cannot support u fully here. You could have, at worst, dropped the link instead of posting the picture itself. That's someone's mom. You can post his bro/sis pix. . . .that's not but not his parents'. What if people copy and save it for future mockery. . . .imagine how bad he'd feel.
And personals ain't the only criteria in text battles. Why not work on rhymes, wordies, mets and flow

Na true krone...sorry giyaz..stop lamenting..you made a mistake tho...krone don yarn you the true talk so save ya breath...
Sorry if I go too fast airmark and guykhena..ok
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Tiyazman(m): 12:23am On Aug 05, 2014
kr0ne: Giyazz, I cannot support u fully here. You could have, at worst, dropped the link instead of posting the picture itself. That's someone's mom. You can post his bro/sis pix. . . .that's not but not his parents'. What if people copy and save it for future mockery. . . .imagine how bad he'd feel.
Bro, Airmark was very wrong to edit my bars. . . He just crippled my bars and that's why I'm complaining!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Tiyazman(m): 12:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Mukina2 thankyou for deleting the bars, but don't forget to delete this thread too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Guykhena(m): 12:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Tiyazman: Mukina2 thankyou for deleting the bars, but don't forget to delete this thread too. Thanks
You observed you were gonna lose,,and what you could come up with was to find a way to derail,and troll,,,reall bitchiing
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Guykhena:
You observed you were gonna lose,,and what you could come up with was to find a way to derail,and troll,,,reall bitchiing
You are a ffool!

If those bars were still there, I woulda won you! The vets who read your lines can confirm you were busy doing 1 Syllabic rhymes and forced wordplays. . . . They woulda voted me instantly if we allowed votes already!

Sstupid e-diot!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by Guykhena(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: You are a ffool!

If those bars were still there, I woulda won you! The vets who read your lines can confirm you were busy doing 1 Syllabic rhymes and forced wordplays. . . . They woulda voted me instantly if we allowed votes already!

Sstupid e-diot!
1 syllabic?
I did 5-syllabic, did 3-syllabic,
You were stuck on 2,you're the wackest textcee I've ever seen,
No single punch in each bar,just lame agbero talks,mtchewww battling you was a hugeeeee mistake
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by peterrParker(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2014
y'all cursed!
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by GIYAZZ(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Guykhena:
1 syllabic?
I did 5-syllabic, did 3-syllabic,
You were stuck on 2,you're the wackest textcee I've ever seen,
No single punch in each bar,just lame agbero talks,mtchewww battling you was a hugeeeee mistake
you better stop crying fam/ you brought this to yourself, you made your rhymings blank/
every bar you dropped be lacking that sting. . . That verse of yours just proved you a facking wack!!

gringrin
Re: \**/ Fire Fight VI: Giyazz Vs Guykhena \**/ by airmark(m): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Giyazz banned

(1)

Lyrical Cremation: Crude Vs Makavele / * * ~ Match Of Wits IX : Teddybiyasi Vs Heywhizzy ~ * * / Who Got The Shubz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.