Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Who Created The Ebola Virus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Created The Ebola Virus? (3451 Views)

Patrick Sawyer intentionally brought the Ebola Virus To nigeria / What Is Nigeria Doing To Prevent An Outbreak Of The Ebola Virus? / What Is Nigeria Doing To Prevent An Outbreak Of The Ebola Virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created The Ebola Virus? by suwailad(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
Who created the ebola virus?
I think 98% certainty that the ebola was a modified virus strain.now the question is who created it?
They tell us bats and monkey meat transmit it, i'm not a scientist but of a certain it would have been deliberate to allow it spread at this rate because it had to be tested on humans for a cure. Theres been news of the two american doctors and now they will sure get cured due to a "secret serum". Did they deliberately infect themselves on testing while waiting for the "cure" but the strain was too far and one of their subjects had to make a short stop here. In brief theres gona be a large market for capitalists to thrive e.g hand sanitizer not forgetting the ultimate secret serum (vaccine). So i.m asking, who created this virus and is who is responsible for its spread? and for what purpose?
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by Boss13: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
suwailad: Who created the ebola virus?
I think 98% certainty that the ebola was a modified virus strain.now the question is who created it?
They tell us bats and monkey meat transmit it, i'm not a scientist but of a certain it would have been deliberate to allow it spread at this rate because it had to be tested on humans for a cure. Theres been news of the two american doctors and now they will sure get cured due to a "secret serum". Did they deliberately infect themselves on testing while waiting for the "cure" but the strain was too far and one of their subjects had to make a short stop here. In brief theres gona be a large market for capitalists to thrive e.g hand sanitizer not forgetting the ultimate secret serum (vaccine). So i.m asking, who created this virus and is who is responsible for its spread?

You are certainly right. They keep messing with our brains. Which monkey or bats got infected? The ebola virus strain is also similar to the HIV strain. I believe it was genetically modified by pharmaceutical giants and they are waiting for the reap off. Another reason they are yet to get vaccines.
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by Idrismusty97(m): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Na me create am. Na wa for una o!
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by suwailad(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
Boss13:

You are certainly right. They keep messing with our brains. Which monkey or bats got infected? The ebola virus strain is also similar to the HIV strain. I believe it was genetically modified by pharmaceutical giants and they are waiting for the reap off. Another reason they are yet to get vaccines.

no wonder these same guys use big budgets to make tv shows or are they trying to tell us something or acting out their nefarious plans, and we sit and call it entertainment. if you watch the last ship you will know exactly whats happening here. the same disease killing the people has the same deadly symptoms like ebola, actually its ebola, which had infected a large of southern america, africa, jamaica. Well monkeys were the test for the cure of the vaccines on the side of the good guy while the bad guys needed humans for their test, the doctor who is running the test for the bad guys actually infected himself six months earlier and spread it to others through his gillfriend which eventually found its way into these continents. this stuff is not a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by iykmora(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
em...the last days things!

just passing with my k-leg!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by kkkp: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
It may nt be necessary created as Ebola...it may be due to research in "sumtin" which may lead to Ebola due to genetic mutation or something

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by suwailad(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
kkkp: It may nt be necessary created as Ebola...it may be due to research in "sumtin" which may lead to Ebola due to genetic mutation or something

yes ebola has been there and the time i heard it happened in uganda or so it was taken care of. back then the fears werent this high, but this particular strain is deadly just like the infection in the last ship show. now america has the cure so what next, did they deliberately transfer the disease to sell their cure? or was it manufactured by some biological terrorists?
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by shikshark: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
I DID

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
These conspiracy theorists are at it again. Rabble rousers

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by vicadex07(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
shikshark: I DID

You're brainless...someone is talking sense here and you're just here to bleat.

Actually, I don't blame the Americans but African leaders.

Months before the first ebola case was recorded in Nigeria, I have been watching it ravage most of West Africa on CNN and I was like men, our government should do something soon before this thing enter naija o.

But our government was busy playing politics of impeachment at the time while our medical professionals were on strike thereby ignoring the plights of our doctors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by shikshark: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
vicadex07:

You're brainless...someone is talking sense here and you're just here to bleat.

the pix actually depicts the picture of whoever quote my comment.
S.I.T.B.A.F.A.F

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by eduson33(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
the op is right.

They wanna make the world dependent on them for survival.
they want a world where you cant live without their medicines nor money,
by doing so,they can over power every living thing to put in place their Satanic objectives.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO,
WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN..!

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by neena: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
hmmm.
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
EBOLA!!! Who created you??

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by hopilo: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
How come Ebola killed over 800 Africans and no medication was found, but immediately 2Americans got infected a ZMAPP medication show up as the cure. Make we shine our eyes oo
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by ratiken(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Its no coincidence that the US govt registered the patent for the virus strain and the vaccine in 2010
Ebola is a biological weapon to the west and serves two purposes
1. Raise some funds for the scientists through sales of vaccine
2. The world powers knows exactly who owns this biological weapon, its now part of the arsenal, bragging rights especially when you have Russia to contend with. You can be sure that the aerosol forms do exist and will coming in handy during warfare. With an incubation period of 21 days or less... its a massive add to their stock.

West Africa happens to be the guinea pig for testing the virus and the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by roufy235(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
check this out . en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bia OP, e be like say you be winch oo! How did you know the exact thoughts I was thinking?

Folks, I have been thinking on how the monkeys or the bats or whatever came about this virus!

Was is that an innocent monkey after eating banana suddenly developed ebola virus?

Excuse me, who was the first to discover this virus? I don't have any proof, but something is not adding up naturally.

First, the African heads of state should constitute an international enquiry into the true origin of this virus! Secondly, we must as a people find the cure and the vacine of this virus not only as a matter of quenching the fire but as a matter of continental dignity!

What is wrong with Africans? Where are our lab scientists, pharmaists and medical doctors? They are needed now more than ever!

And some of us are still insiting that we must break away from the mental slavery imposed on us by the colonialists!

One way to do that is to disintegrate all slave camps in the name of countries!

Each time I see things such as these, Biafra comes to my mind!

Its unfortunate that people simply misunderstand our passion and quest!

It is well with Africa!
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by iJAY1: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
shikshark: I DID

you are quite a goat as you called yourself. why not read the exam questions before you provide the solutions?
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by shikshark: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
iJAY1:

you are quite a goat as you called yourself. why not read the exam questions before you provide the solutions?
u are a bovine as you cannot even spot the difference between a goat and a donkey, i know a lot of saddist like you that spend the rest of their miserable freaky life in grief, if your are too serious to catch some fun, then fuxk outta here!!!!!
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by uzoexcel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by amakufrancis(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
story 4 the gods
Re: Who Created The Ebola Virus? by uken73(m): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
suwailad: Who created the ebola virus?
They tell us bats and monkey meat transmit it, i'm not a scientist but of a certain it would have been deliberate to allow it spread at this rate because it had to be tested on humans for a cure. Theres been news of the two american doctors and now they will sure get cured due to a "secret serum". Did they deliberately infect themselves on testing while waiting for the "cure" but the strain was too far and one of their subjects had to make a short stop here. In brief theres gona be a large market for capitalists to thrive e.g hand sanitizer not forgetting the ultimate secret serum (vaccine). So i.m asking, who created this virus and is who is responsible for its spread? and for what purpose?

US govt has already claimed ownership of Ebola and has even registered a patent.

Check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1844641/u.s-government-claims-exclusive-ownership

(1) (Reply)

July 29th 1966 Coup Wasn't A Coup But An Orchestrated Genocide / President Muhammadu Was Warned On The 8th Assembly But He Ignored It. / Nigeria On A Self-rediscovery, Redemption Mission - DG Mining Cadastre Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.