Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

One Direction In Nigeria What Do You Think? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / One Direction In Nigeria What Do You Think? (683 Views)

One Direction Member Liam Payne Buys 5.1mn Pounds Home / Top 5 Radio Stations In Nigeria: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Direction In Nigeria What Do You Think? by enomasly: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
In the western world presently the BoyBand thing is the rave of the moment back then when we had ''The BackStreetBoys'' ''WestLife'' ''NSYNC'' and this days we tend to see teenage Boys form a band e.g One Direction (1D), 5SecondsOfSummer (5SOS), THE WANTED, TAKE THAT, Boyzone e.t.c and now this got me thinking how would it be like if a group of Nigerian boys form a BoyBand group would you support it, do you see it going somewhere? Comment please lets hear your opinion
Re: One Direction In Nigeria What Do You Think? by overboard(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2014
In my opinion, Nigeria is ripe for a boy band but they need to be really good and have proper A&R direction biko. Not the gbogbo ti gbo crew kind of essence...

The closest we have had to it may have been P Boiz & Style Plus... that worked while they lasted.

Though boy bands aren't crazes like in the 90's and 2000's globally, they are still viable... kai, I think one of the Koreas or is it Japan that has an uber talented ensemble of of about 7 boys... cool stuff.

With proper definition, it's definitely workable.
Re: One Direction In Nigeria What Do You Think? by enomasly: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thats true !! Also applying most of the pros and cons could get them there but then we know the whole crave for crazy beats and azonto and all they would never get a chance to be heard

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ice Prince Ft. AKA - N-word Remix (teaser) / Download New Xclusive Music>> M.i - 'king James' / Brand New Single :kode Ft. Romy – Site N’iru (prod. By Yungroc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.