Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds (17372 Views)

Learn How To Start Oil And Gas Biz + Internet Marketing Biz (photos and proofs) / Special Message To All Yahoo Yahoo Boys. / =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by rancetech(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
The main reason why I started this thread is to enable the fraudsters learn something good from us and probably change their attitude and line of biz. So your comments and advices are really going to help. Thanks.

Personally I think people who make money through such fraudulent means don't make it to the end. Nothing good comes from those money cause it's cursed. It's just a temporary enjoyment that will end with tears and regrets.

Let's rub minds please. The whole thing is getting on my nerves.
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by rancetech(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
You mind telling me what your post has to do with the topic at hand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by neksummi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2008
This issue of yahoo boys is really pathetic. And the funny thing is that they
spend more time on this than they would have spent on a more profitable and
honourable venture. And they've got several tactics. Though I feel they are running
out of new ideas. I do rececive from them on a daily basis. I'm so sick of them.
Let me share with you a little of their letters:

]
[ Dearest one neksummi

I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss Marian Momodu from Liberia in West Africa,am 5.7ft tall, dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly.

My late father Dr Momodu Kuru was the managing director of a diamond dealing company in our country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood. It was only me that is alive, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know he hold my future that is why i am alive today,I managed to make my way to a near by country to Senegal in west africa where i am leaving now.

I would like to know more about UYour likes and dislikes, you know love, understanding and tolorance covers a lot of mistakes in a life of a couple that's why i will love to know your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my
next mail.I will also like to see your picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

thanks
/quote]

They are either sons or dauthers of Samuel Doe, Jacob Zuma, Abacha,
They are C. Soludo etc. Others will tell you you've won a lottery which you never played
etc. So beware.
But I would like to help them nd any other person who may be interested in doing a genuine business
online. Perhaps they couldn't get something genuine to do that's why, they're into fraudulent activities.

I left a detailed message at neksfreetips@gmail.com

Send a mail there and you'll receive a link to a free ebook on internet business
and some other info you may need. If what I have there souns fishy to you, you ca always come back here
to 'expose' me.
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by hedgesfun(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders,
Well the simple truth is just that evil strive when good people fail to act and that is simply the situation of things happening in this country on this issue on Yahoo Yahoo stuff. From my experience in online issues in Nigeria I discovered that the main problem with us is Orientation as most people in this country are not that exposed to the good side of the internet from inception I mean when they are just coming into contact with Internet and the only thing they do come in contact with is the bad side of it that is the reason so many are into the evil business not unknowing and since we all worship money in the country, they don't look back once they are into it.
I could remember when i first came into contact with internet stuff i always wanted to do business but I found out that what was on was then the issue of credit card called (apa) if anyone knows what am talking about then Nigeria do not have this bad image much then and the oyinbos will be ready to ship anything to anywhere then once they have your credit card details even before getting their money. I know that the first laptop I got then I bought with a credit card details given to me by a friend but when i got it that changed my thinking and orientation I just asked myself whose money i use in buying this thing definitely not mine and that simply means I had stolen someone's money thus I had to ship it back down to the US then because I hate stealing and taking advantage of others that was in 2001
Yes you read it right I shipped it back to the company I bought it from that was www.tigerdirect.com and I got a pat on the back for it in fact they decided to send me the money with which i shipped it with and since then I never do such thing.
However I discovered that most of us that claim to be into online marketing of different categories are also into the business of yahoo yahoo cos what do we call yahoo yahoo is it not lying to someone and ripping them off their had earned money?
Most people will come online advertise so many things that they themselves had not use or tested before and sell it to people and they will claim they are into online business they are all yahoo yahoo too they should change.
The little piece of advice I can give to all people is that they should be ready to work hard to make money and not rely on duping innocent people of their money
Anyone wanting to make genuine money online can contact me as those that knows me can say I am always ready to mentor you to make it in online business.
I did not say I had arrived myself but I know I can still guide you if you are newbie or someone that is ready to learn as i am always learning myself.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by rancetech(m): 3:01am On Oct 19, 2008
The saddest part of it all is that they don't see it as a crime.

It's more like fun to them. What is happening?
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by Jodesky(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2008
I receive loads of mails from these yahoo guys everyday but as its often said, our society permits all forms of shortcuts so long as you bring money home. We need to move to a stage where hardwork is recognised. Our leaders engage in all forms of corrupt practices but all we the followers do is to praise them to the high heavens. We know the current rapport between the EFCC n the ex-governors who get bailed within days of being arraigned, meanwhile pickpockets are languishing in Kirikiri for years on account of stealing N2000. This is the bitter truth, until we engage in uniform law enforcement regime. when all are equal before the law, yahoo yahoo is just one of the symptoms that will never go away until we tame the cause of these ills of our society. As we can see, the drug business is on the rise again, why?. Because guys are getting fines of 350,000. So if you do drugs for 5mill and you pay 500k fine, is that not a profitable deal.
Our selective justice system gives lots of room for corruption at all levels so we are far from eldorado.

As for yahoo yahoo, greed is what the guys play on. If I dont play lotterry why must I expect to reap from where I didnt sow. Why should the daughter of a non-existent Samuel Doe pick me to do a deal based on a criminial act of her father. Why must such a person trust a complete stranger as opposed to her close friends and family members? Its only rational that it takes two to tango.

This country stinks
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by Seun(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2008
The yahoo yahoo mail problem is overblown. Nothing that the "Report as spam" button can't solve.
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by rancetech(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2008
@Seun

somebody was talking about forex in this section, did you move the post?
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by sojioguns(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2008
@neksummi, You are so wrong saying they spend their time doing yahoo other than other 'profitable' things. Yahoo is profitable to them. As a matter of fact they make more money than 80% of white collar jobs but that does not justify their doing it.
@ rancetech, Nah!!! Superstition only works if you believe in it. If you believe the money is cursed, then it is.
Don't get me wrong. I just think that preaching to the yahoo boys is the wrongest way to convince them to stop. I don't like the situation of the yahoo boys. They are the reason for the new attitude imbibed by a lot of Nigerian youth. Everybody is lazy these days because they see their friends driving fancy cars and spending money. In my industry for example, I have met a lot of young guys that don't have that zeal to work hard and learn the trade, leading to fewer competent professionals. What Nigerian youth need is a lot of encouragement and not condemnation. We live in the same Nigeria and we know a lot of things are getting worse. Let us encourage them. Seminars an conferences where young and successful professionals come and speak are a good start.
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by adebisi1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2008
b4 you guys conclude about yahoo boys plz read this first : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-194926.0.html
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by revenge(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
na u sabi u wan save yahoo yahoo guys , abi na dem go save you sef, embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by Seun(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2009
Interesting thread, interesting motive, dubious means.

1 Like

Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by luckynzo(m): 2:23pm On May 20, 2009
There are 2 major reasons why this Yahoo Yahoo thing is prevalent.
Our government is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians and especially the youth who form the bilk of these fraudsters. While Barack Obama is vigorously pursuing massive employment in the Us, our government is merely paying lip service to the problem. Over 80 Million youths in this country are unemplyed and our leaders are not even doing anything about it. What do you expect this idle youths to do? Yahoo Yahoo is even small. What of kidnapping thatis threatening our daily lives. It's now the quickest way to wealth by youths. Anybody can fall a victim anytime as they have moved from kidnapping politicians and oil workers to even the everyday citizen.

The secomd reason is greed. The quest for wealth is pushing these guys. I mean they want to live large without effort and patience.Fast cars, easy chicks, the flamboyance, This is really negative.

If this guys will only chang their focus from fraud to legit means of doing biz on the net, It's going to serve us all. The time spent sending scam mails if invested in legi biz on the net can yield a good income for any serious Nigerian. Interne business has come to stay in Nigeria nad the sooner you cash in on it, the better for you.
Re: Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds by tck2000(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2020
hedgesfun:

Fellow Nairalanders,
Well the simple truth is just that evil strive when good people fail to act and that is simply the situation of things happening in this country on this issue on Yahoo Yahoo stuff. From my experience in online issues in Nigeria I discovered that the main problem with us is Orientation as most people in this country are not that exposed to the good side of the internet from inception I mean when they are just coming into contact with Internet and the only thing they do come in contact with is the bad side of it that is the reason so many are into the evil business not unknowing and since we all worship money in the country, they don't look back once they are into it.
I could remember when i first came into contact with internet stuff i always wanted to do business but I found out that what was on was then the issue of credit card called (apa) if anyone knows what am talking about then Nigeria do not have this bad image much then and the oyinbos will be ready to ship anything to anywhere then once they have your credit card details even before getting their money. I know that the first laptop I got then I bought with a credit card details given to me by a friend but when i got it that changed my thinking and orientation I just asked myself whose money i use in buying this thing definitely not mine and that simply means I had stolen someone's money thus I had to ship it back down to the US then because I hate stealing and taking advantage of others that was in 2001
Yes you read it right I shipped it back to the company I bought it from that was www.tigerdirect.com and I got a pat on the back for it in fact they decided to send me the money with which i shipped it with and since then I never do such thing.
However I discovered that most of us that claim to be into online marketing of different categories are also into the business of yahoo yahoo cos what do we call yahoo yahoo is it not lying to someone and ripping them off their had earned money?
Most people will come online advertise so many things that they themselves had not use or tested before and sell it to people and they will claim they are into online business they are all yahoo yahoo too they should change.
The little piece of advice I can give to all people is that they should be ready to work hard to make money and not rely on duping innocent people of their money
Anyone wanting to make genuine money online can contact me as those that knows me can say I am always ready to mentor you to make it in online business.
I did not say I had arrived myself but I know I can still guide you if you are newbie or someone that is ready to learn as i am always learning myself.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Tin Can Road: Union Orders Members To Shut Seaports / Naira Gain Against U.S Dollar Boosts Dangote’s Wealth To $15.3 Billion / What Percentage Of Your Monthly Income Do You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.