Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My In-laws And I.. (comedy) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My In-laws And I.. (comedy) (819 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / This Guy Dressed To Impress His In-laws But Discovered... / Comedy Skits From Exclusively9ja [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My In-laws And I.. (comedy) by constance500: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
My fiancé and I had been courting for 4 years now so we decided and picked a date for our introduction and engagement.

Whe agreed to a date..

Few weeks later, my fiancé and I went visiting her parents.. I was seated facing her sexy younger sister.. She kept staring at me, performing all sorts of miracles and I couldn't help it.. So I just pretended as If I didn't noticed her.. Though I did noticed her.

Later on, I and my fiancé left heading to our different locations..

On this faithful day., my fiancé's sexy younger sister called my phone telling me she needed help.. So I went down there, on getting there, she was the only one at home.. She welcomed me warmly , seated beside me.. She whispered to me "I know u wanted it, we are alone now. Come get me", I stood up staring at her as she headed towards the stairs.. I stood there looking like a confused ape. I turned back and headed towards the door only to meet my in-laws and my wife standing outside.. My in-law held me tight to him with tears dripping from his eyes, he said to me "my son, I couldn't help it, I want a faithful and a trustworthy husband for my daughter and here you are. I was surprised cos I was actually heading to my car to get my CON-DOM .. grin grin

Notes.: for the guys (always keep your CON-DOM in your cars grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Milk Fresh? / Exposed: Goodluck Jonathan Joins Illuminati For 2015 Elections.. (see Proof) / Funniest Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.