Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed (1179 Views)

Nigeria Beyond Oil: Ooni Of Ife Says Ife’s Gold Needs Exploration / Nigeria Beyond 2015 - Cramjones / Nigeria Beyond 2015: To Be Or Not To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by PastorPLC: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
This information is from a reliable source.  A friend of mine who is a son to AC top leader in the North confided in me the decision reached by some prominent Northern leaders from both PDP and AC in a secret meeting held in their house.  The guy who is also close to Atiku’s  family said that Northern PDP and AC members are looking for a way to bring to an end the power shift in PDP just to prevent a Southerner from ruling Nigeria after 2015. 

It will interest you to know that Yaradua is aware of this plan.  To achieve this, some Northerners are appealing to both Atiku and Buhari to hold on for now but come 2014, to sue Yaradua’s government challenging that the 2007 Presidential Election was not won by Yaradua and so must be annulled and Atiku or Buhari be declared winner of the said election.

A dangerous plot you need to know, while some will not believe until it come to pass.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by QuotaSyste(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
You are as idiot as it comes for thinking and writing this cheap crap. You can't even think of and come up with something captivating.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by PastorPLC: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
QuotaSyste:

You are as idiot as it comes for thinking and writing this cheap crap. You can't even think of and come up with something captivating.

To call you slowpoke is even to elavate your useless self. This is how you are taught to react to any thing you don't know. Monkey without training.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by DeepZone: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
They may be the ones left alone in that useless union called Nigeria by 2015, so they could be right.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by PapaBrowne(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2008
That's why America predicted a break-up by 2015.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by ikeyman00(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2008
america predicted they will hunt down bin laden ur granny??

the same america couldnt see the credit crunch coming??

these are the kind of pastors  we see in nigeria?  sure more will surface

america set out how they gona stop terrorism!!

some people just got drunk in the white house and threw up the bottle the air

thanks very much america soldiers on the run in Iraq!! oh yea hand over to iraqis
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by Ellyptical: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2008
@ Quotasyte
I always read your post and you have been very analytical but to see you using such abusive words on someone who just pointed out something that should get you thinking, is NOT mature at all. The guys is telling you this because he does not want that to happen! Why are you attacking him
@ Poster,
Your post makes a lot of sense! I forsee that happening and i foresee Biafra (and maybe also Niger Delta Republic) coming into existence shortly after.
Mark My words.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by ikeyman00(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2008
and believe it or not!!! its a gobal world!! those days are gone

it will never never happen

end of story!! those morons got no liver
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by QuotaSyste(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2008
Ellyptical:

@ Quotasyte
I always read your post and you have been very analytical but to see you using such abusive words on someone who just pointed out something that should get you thinking, is NOT mature at all. The guys is telling you this because he does not want that to happen! Why are you attacking him
@ Poster,
Your post makes a lot of sense! I forsee that happening and i foresee Biafra (and maybe also Niger Delta Republic) coming into existence shortly after.
Mark My words.
Bros, just don't mind the idiot that posted this BS. He thought off that crap frim his useless brain and spew it here and expecting others to believe he got this crap from a reliable source. Sorry, not my type. Everyone have a reliable source. He is only trying hard to stir up another Igbo bashing thread, but you might not know where he is coming from. He is not even intelligent enough to come up with something convincing other than the crap he spewed above. Even the illiterate awusas will never believe that rubbish he wrote above. There are many loop hopes and many give away in his lines that made his thought up story crap. Check out this quote and after checking it out and still think that awusas despite being dumb are dumb to that extent, then i have nothing else to expose for you in his bull crap above. A friend of mine ni, source ko. Even brainless maggots can write.

To achieve this, some Northerners are appealing to both Atiku and Buhari to hold on for now but come 2014, to sue Yaradua’s government challenging that the 2007 Presidential Election was not won by Yaradua and so must be annulled and Atiku or Buhari be declared winner of the said election.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by Sisikill: 5:03am On Oct 17, 2008
The real story behind the first real strategic Northern takeover story.

This comes from a reliable source. The grand daughter of Shagari's brother's maid who worked for Abubakar's sister in law in Kotangora before transferring to Lokoja to work for Tafawa Balewa's grandson's daughter who is Married to Obj's son. . . Not the abused one oh, the other one who lived in London with Buhari's Aunt's son in law. . . Yeah, that one who looks like Babaginda's third son. . . but isn't, at least we hope not since he dated Aisha, Babaginda's daughter who is now married to Aliyu Shinkafi. . . The governor of Zamfara state, this is of course after she divorce Garba Bashir. . . You know, Abacha's nephew. Yeah after Abacha died. . . they had no use for him, so he had to go. Rumor has it that she's really in love with Ojukuwu's son or was it Abiola's son. . . Ah, it doesn't matter because her heart belongs to Atiku's brother. Ehn, yeah. So there you have it.

Please you didn't hear it from me. lipsrsealed

Oh yeah, a Top AC/DC/FAN is also involved.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:09am On Oct 17, 2008
Sisikill:

The real story behind the first real strategic Northern takeover story.

This comes from a reliable source. The grand daughter of Shagari's brother's maid who worked for Abubakar's sister in law in Kotangora before transferring to Lokoja to work for Tafawa Balewa's grandson's daughter who is Married to Obj's son. . . Not the abused one oh, the other one who lived in London with Buhari's Aunt's son in law. . . Yeah, that one who looks like Babaginda's third son. . . but isn't, at least we hope not since he dated Aisha, Babaginda's daughter who is now married to Aliyu Shinkafi. . . The governor of Zamfara state, this is of course after she divorce Garba Bashir. . . You know, Abacha's nephew. Yeah after Abacha died. . . they had no use for him, so he had to go. Rumor has it that she's really in love with Ojukuwu's son or was it Abiola's son. . . Ah, it doesn't matter because her heart belongs to Atiku's brother. Ehn, yeah. So there you have it.

Please you didn't hear it from me. lipsrsealed

Oh yeah, a Top AC/DC/FAN is also involved.

O MAN grin grin cheesy
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by PastorPLC: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
@QuotaSyste,

Your imbecility is not comparable at all.  Imagine the way this stupid thing reason.  This is exactly what fools like you said when it was first revealed that OBJ was seeking for Third Term.  It's only when you shat ee it on newspaper that your useless brain will comprehend.  Waiting until things begin to unfold.  Monkey like his father.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by boyscout: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster
I think we all should hail you for this info which leaves more question than answers. This sounds more like conspiracy theory.
It will be more desirable to present the topic as a debate on the chances of the north trying to continue beyond 2015 than making it sound like a fool proof plan. Even attempts to make it sound concrete by referring to a relation of a high placed source is watery.
In other for some of us to make more meaning out of this please do let us know what some this strategy are and how well will this be carried out. As for Buhari and Atiku been asked to step down, I think for sure the main reason is that since Yaradua is a northerner and a fellow Muslim they should see his presidency and their loss as destiny(a funny way to convince someone you do say).

I do like you to explain further,

Advice: You are suppose to be a gentleman name calling fetch no good.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by QuotaSyste(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
Pastor PLC:

@QuotaSyste,

Your imbecility is not comparable at all.  Imagine the way this stupid thing reason.  This is exactly what fools like you said when it was first revealed that OBJ was seeking for Third Term.  It's only when you shat ee it on newspaper that your useless brain will comprehend.  Waiting until things begin to unfold.  Monkey like his father.
You fool don't get it, do you? That the north is planning to stay in power beyond 2015 is no news. Everyone knows that, but bringing in your idiotic and myopic conspiracy theory to spin around it is why you are the worst of all imbeciles. Do you have brain at all? How can your conspiracy theory have such thing as wanting to recall the government in 2014 when the govt. will actually end it's second term in 2015. That awusas are termed dumb doesn't mean they will be such dumb as you are to wait until 2014 to try executing their plans. I know you will never get it because of your porous head. Anu ewu, carry your idiotic and myopic conspiracy theory to another place where imbeciles like you will read and scream with surprise. It doesn't hold water here so far as i am concerned.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by PastorPLC: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2008
boyscout:

@poster
I think we all should hail you for this info which leaves more question than answers. This sounds more like conspiracy theory.
It will be more desirable to present the topic as a debate on the chances of the north trying to continue beyond 2015 than making it sound like a fool proof plan. Even attempts to make it sound concrete by referring to a relation of a high placed source is watery.
In other for some of us to make more meaning out of this please do let us know what some this strategy are and how well will this be carried out. As for Buhari and Atiku been asked to step down, I think for sure the main reason is that since Yaradua is a northerner and a fellow Muslim they should see his presidency and their loss as destiny(a funny way to convince someone you do say).

I do like you to explain further,

Advice: You are suppose to be a gentleman name calling fetch no good.

I should have said that you are not far from being a fool because it takes a fool to turn a blind eye and offer advise against name calling without getting to the root of the problem. I told you that one of the strategies was to annull the 2007 Presidential Election and you are asking for strategy.

@QuotaSyste,

Your is a case study, you need to visit Phsychiatric Home. You are the greates fool on board now. How could you ask for evidence when I said it was confided in me? It wasn't published and they want it secret. You are a stinking vulture
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by ikeyman00(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2008
the north cannot do it!! because it will never be materialised. IBB was once runing his stupid northern brain on how he is gona run for presidency, relatively the norths are looser and jokers in the making
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2008
a very useless thread!

some of you clearly dont know how politics work
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by boyscout: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
@poster

[s]I should have said that you are not far from being a fool because it takes a fool to turn a blind eye and offer advise against name calling without getting to the root of the problem. I told you that one of the strategies was to annul the 2007 Presidential Election and you are asking for strategy.[/s]

I beg to see how your highly placed source thinks that the nullification will help see power remain in the north and prevent other region from taking their turn. If annulled and Yaradua loses , who ever comes in will have four years and probably rig for another four but at the end of the tenure it will move south ward. The impression you created was to make it exclusively a northern thing. By the way this cospiracy theory post you have decided to make a name calling match says a whole lot about you intellectual capability and your tolerance for divergent view.

Hey do not stop. Haul another name.
I do be disappointed if you let this go. tongue
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
boyscout:

@poster

[s]I should have said that you are not far from being a fool because it takes a fool to turn a blind eye and offer advise against name calling without getting to the root of the problem. I told you that one of the strategies was to annul the 2007 Presidential Election and you are asking for strategy.[/s]

I beg to see how your highly placed source thinks that the nullification will help see power remain in the north and prevent other region from taking their turn. If annulled and Yaradua loses , who ever comes in will have four years and probably rig for another four but at the end of the tenure it will move south ward. The impression you created was to make it exclusively a northern thing. By the way this cospiracy theory post you have decided to make a name calling match says a whole lot about you intellectual capability and your tolerance for divergent view.

Hey do not stop. Haul another name.
I do be disappointed if you let this go. tongue

well said,the guy just wants to be relevant
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by Sisikill: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2008
Stop insulting the poster! The Moses of our times! He comes here to share with us something he heard from a friend who is the son of a top AC. . . A TOP AC oh, not a bottom one, which means it's got to be real. . . so we can prepare ourselves for a revolution and what do he get for his efforts?

Bah! Typical Nigerian Behavior.

Do you know how many revolutions have started on them say them say? Well, not many. . . Okay, none at all but we gotta start somewhere, right? Tighten your shokoto rope, it's time to fight!!

@ Pastor PLC
Please tell us what we gotta do! We shall surely overcome!!!

PS
Please do not consider my use of  the word Shokoto, which sounds like Sokoto a northern state to mean I support the north.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by MCUsman(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2008
Different Different pastor dey for 9jah
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by shotster50(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2008
You guys should let this rest. Lets wait till 2015 and see if its true or not.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by OBVIOUS(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
How can the most uneducated part of Nigeria rule the most populous country in the continent. Not that i'm shocked but without help from other tribes, such idea is a fallacy.
Re: Northerners Strategy To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2015 Exposed by mrblack: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
even if northaners rule for 100yrs the country will still remain where its today,time to murder those ganster evil politicians one by one.

(1) (Reply)

Who Bought 1004 And Federal Secretariat Ikoyi Buildings? / Jonathan's Victory Is More Certain Than I Thought / Breaking News Osama's Body Buried At Sea-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.