Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State (6719 Views)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / State Of Federal Roads In Lagos-case Study: Tin Can Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
This thread is strictly for federal Roads I plied on my way to Ebonyi State!

1 to 4 are the pictures showing the current state of Lagos-Ore Road contrary to what you are being fed here by the PDP online hirelings.

4 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Still on Lagos-Ore thread!

4 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by rozayx5(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sincere9igerian please stop posting pictures of Benin-Ore Road, we have dealt with it before on numerous threads here, and we all agreed, the PDP led government did a good work on the 130km stretch of the road, howbeit, it took them 16years to complete.

Consequently this thread is about the 250KM stretch of the road- Lagos-Ore! But since you have posted the pictures of that section I will progress with another road.

I will jump to Onitsha-Enugu-Ph-Abakaliki Road.

1 Like

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
The pictures above is the current state of the roads Onitsha-Awka section of the Onitsha Enugu PH Expressway:

The pictures Below is the current state of Awka-Enugu Section.

The Picture No 4, was where the Driver Had Enough of the gully called road and we made a detour to connect Enugu thru Udi, Oji River and Mile 4.

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
angry
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
The much awaited thread has landed. Oya lemme book five spaces to enjoy the show. cheesy cheesy

Ngene my sister, kee ije? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by rozayx5(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
booking
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Sunofgod(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=20pt]WTF - [/size]

'space booked - home made 'popcorn' being prepared'
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by dozzzybaba: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
cheesy
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by dozzzybaba: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ebonyi
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
All of d posters above me are yabaleft escaped patients

3 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by mayorall(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am here.
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
What kind of road is this please? Lord have mercy! embarassed embarassed
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Energito11: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Waspy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Undeveloped plots everywhere angry Make me sef buy this one grin
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by BishopMagic: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
From the looks of things here on this supporter of APC FAIL attempt at Trolling, EBOLA is spreading faster than can be contained down in Lagos and Osun.
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by BishopMagic: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
It doesn't change a damn thing.

GEJ will win come 2015 and the worst thing to befall you e-supporters of APC is that the APC will be swept away from the South.

Start looking for a new line of work.

Jobless roaches

13 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by passion007: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please stop booking spaces until I am done posting!
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by BishopMagic: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Please stop booking spaces until I am done posting!

Have you ran out of bad pics already?

4 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by eaglechild: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
That looks so much like Oshogbo.

18 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by BishopMagic: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
eaglechild: That looks so much like Oshogbo.

It's one of the "O" wonder construction works of that refrigerator technician
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by asha80(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
op name the exact spot for the first four pics.
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by rozayx5(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
eaglechild: That looks so much like Oshogbo.

grin

7 Likes

Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by gratieao: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
berem: The much awaited thread has landed. Oya lemme book five spaces to enjoy the show. cheesy cheesy

Ngene my sister, kee ije? cheesy
U know wan tell me d tin abi?
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by BishopMagic: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
AregbeRascal's road demarcation project: Opebi-Allen Rd

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2011/07/showing-the-flag1.jpg[/img]
Re: True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State by Nuzo1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
As much as I think Gej has done far better on roads projects than any other president...I welcome this exposé. There's need for serious checks and balances.

Meanwhile, were you in Ebonyi for a convention of SeaDogs held this past weekend?
Time to tone down those activities in an innocent young state.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS ; Delta State REC Arrested. / President Buhari Has Failed Chibok Girls - BBOG / I Was Used And Dumped, Orji Uzor Cries Out From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.