Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How To Start Importation Business With 20k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Importation Business With 20k (641 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20K That Will Make Me Like 1K To 2K Daily / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Which Business Can A Student Start With 20k That Is Less Time Consuming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business With 20k by afanide: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
ARE YOU JOBLESS?
DO YOU NEED A PROFITABLE
BUSINESS TO START WITH LITTLE CAPITAL AND
MAKE ALOT OF PROFITS?

AM HERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUY CHEAP
QUALITY BELGIUM LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS 12K,
AND SALE IT UP TO 30K .

YOU WILL ALSO GET LINKS WHERE TO GET THESE LAPTOP/PHONES VERY CHEAP FROM CHINA/US, AND IMPORT THEM TO NIGERIA.

NO THEORIES, PURE PRACTICALS.

YOU NEED JUST 20K AS CAPITAL &BROWSIN PHONE/LAPTOP TO START THIS IMPORTATION
BUSINESS INCLUDING YOUR SHIPPING FEE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CALL ME ON 08036932174 FOR YOUR
TRAINING.

ATTENTION!!!

YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY
MONEY TILL THE END OF TRAINING SO DONT BE SCARED/WORRIED. I WANT YOU TO BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS IS REAL THOUGH IT SOUNDS FAKE. BUT IT IS REAL.
YOU WILL ONLY PAY AFTER THE TRAINING AT THE VENUE.

TRAINING FEE=5,000.

TRAINING TAKES PLACE ONLY IN
PORT-HARCOURT FOR NOW.

IF YOU ARE FAR FROM PORT- HARCOURT, YOU CAL GET THE MATERIALS FOR
Nathaniel 08036932174.

Re: How To Start Importation Business With 20k by TUNFOL: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oga, this has become a common knowledge on Nairaland. Any body who is consistent with Nairaland can import successfully w/o ur training. Many thanks to DIY free importation guide. I wish U goodluck anyway but I doubt if u can get a customer here with d level of knowledge people have acquired here

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! Sexy!!! & Trendy Wristwatch Bracelet For Happening Ladies / Sango Ota Youth Need SEUN / Little-known Way To Make Money Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.