Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? (2667 Views)

Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by dorofine(f): 5:17am On Aug 05, 2014
I am planing to get Blackberry Z10, but my friend said I should not, that I should buy Q5 that Z10 is bad. Please what are your experiences about Z10? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2014
dorofine: I am planing to get Blackberry Z10, but my friend said I should not, that I should buy Q5 that Z10 is bad. Please what are your experiences about Z10? Thanks.
just bad battery back up

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Johnolis(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2014
cry embarassed
hehehe,op dont buy am o!
I heard the phone dey give free wireless ebola virus.
U better run for your life!
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by echobee(f): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2014
Johnolis: cry embarassed
hehehe,op dont buy am o!
I heard the phone dey give free wireless ebola virus.
U better run for your life!
sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Davidolives(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
a particular problem that once it has it bcomes unrepairable like storm

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Lovexme(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Davidolives: a particular problem that once it has it bcomes unrepairable like storm

Mine fell off a moving bus and it stopped working afterwards. It wasn't ran over neither did it sustain any physical deformation. And to think it's just over a month old cry

Heard it has a problem with the board.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by twosquare(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Go for another. Problem=bad battery...sometimes the amount of juice doesn't tally with the percentage% given.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by twosquare(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
dorofine: I am planing to get Blackberry Z10, but my friend said I should not, that I should buy Q5 that Z10 is bad. Please what are your experiences about Z10? Thanks.
Get a Z3 instead if you have the money for Z10...you should be able to get a Z3

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
twosquare: Get a Z3 instead if you have the money for Z10...you should be able to get a Z3
are you a z3 user?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by twosquare(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
henry007: are you a z3 user?
Not yet...hopefully soon...i have checked the price difference on Slot...maybe a thousand sha....you can read users opinions on GSMARENA and ratings.
Z10=₦38000
Z3=₦38500

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
twosquare: Not yet...hopefully soon...i have checked the price difference on Slot...maybe a thousand sha....you can read users opinions on GSMARENA and ratings.
Z10=₦38000
Z3=₦38500
its even 37,899 on jumia

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by twosquare(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
henry007: its even 37,899 on jumia
That's okay...price will still come down.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
twosquare: That's okay...price will still come down.
don't count on it , its been one year since the bold7 came out and it has dropped from 36k at launch to 31/33k now. its not worth the wait
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by shadowwalker101: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2014
i have not used z 10 before
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by UniqueGem(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2014
BROS, please DO NOT buy that phone, na beg I dey beg u. Instead, save more money and get a Q10
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by TheMasterpiece(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
henry007: don't count on it , its been one year since the bold7 came out and it has dropped from 36k at launch to 31/33k now. its not worth the wait
Please, do you or anyone you know use the Bold7? I'd like to know how good/bad the camera is at taking images of documents _a few samples would be helpful. It has a fixed focus (EDoF) camera which I hear is very poor at capturing images of documents. That, to me, is a huge downside.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Please, do you or anyone you know use the Bold7? I'd like to know how good/bad the camera is at taking images of documents _a few samples would be helpful. It has a fixed focus (EDoF) camera which I hear is very poor at capturing images of documents. That, to me, is a huge downside.
I used it for 7months, the camera hangs very often. its kind of annoying but I rarely take pictures so twasnt an issue. pictures are poorer than the bold 5 and 4, but still very cool. it can't be relied on for taking pictures of documents . you shld get a q5 for that.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by dorofine(f): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
UniqueGem: BROS, please DO NOT buy that phone, na beg I dey beg u. Instead, save more money and get a Q10
please why did you say I should not buy it?
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by dorofine(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
twosquare: Get a Z3 instead if you have the money for Z10...you should be able to get a Z3
please why did u think Z3 is better? Have checked Z3 online the camera pixel is small
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by twosquare(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
dorofine: please why did u think Z3 is better? Have checked Z3 online the camera pixel is small
for me,it's still okay..am not the camera type, if i am...i will probably get a Lumia 1020.....Z3 have good battery back up....better screen&inch....like someone said above,don't buy Z10...the phone get much problems other Os10 don't have....so Z3 will be preferable.Many folks that use Z10 ends up selling it out to get another.
Z10=1800MAH
Z3=2500MAH.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by customised87: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
I use a BlackBerry Z10 and I have had it for 2 years now. I ve had no issues whatsoever with it so I can recommend it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by TheMasterpiece(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
henry007: I used it for 7months, the camera hangs very often. its kind of annoying but I rarely take pictures so twasnt an issue. pictures are poorer than the bold 5 and 4, but still very cool. it can't be relied on for taking pictures of documents . you shld get a q5 for that.
Alright, thanks very much.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
customised87: I use a BlackBerry Z10 and I have had it for 2 years now. I ve had no issues whatsoever with it so I can recommend it.
z10 was launched 2013....how cld you have had it for 2 years?!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by lanrefront1(m): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2014
the phone its okay, apart from battery backup time. but if you don't have enough for Q10 why not just Q5, the difference between it and and Q10 ain't that much and battery backup time is superb.

I have in stock. check my signature.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by UniqueGem(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2014
dorofine: please why did you say I should not buy it?
My sister bought one in june, it fell on the floor late july. right now, she don forget say she buy Z10 ooo. No Engineer for com-Villa see the phone repair.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by UniqueGem(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2014
lanrefront1: the phone its okay, apart from battery backup time. but if you don't have enough for Q10 why not just Q5, the difference between it and and Q10 ain't that much and battery backup time is superb.

I have in stock. check my signature.

Don't compare Q5 to Q10, forget they both have "Q's" but Q10 is miles ahead of Q5. Q10 beats Z10 too.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Wilfem(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Davidolives: a particular problem that once it has it bcomes unrepairable like storm
Lovexme:
Mine fell off a moving bus and it stopped working afterwards. It wasn't ran over neither did it sustain any physical deformation. And to think it's just over a month old cry
Heard it has a problem with the board.
UniqueGem: My sister bought one in june, it fell on the floor late july. right now, she don forget say she buy Z10 ooo. No Engineer for com-Villa see the phone repair.

I have 2 month old Z10 with me now, although it belongs to a pastor of mine.
He gave it to me to repair for him. He said the Z10 just stopped working all of a sudden. It's been over a month now,
NO REPAIRER IN BANEX/EMAB PLAZA HAS BEEN ABLE TO FIX IT.
So in my own candid opinion, I strongly advise you not to buy the Z10 of a phone.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by customised87: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
henry007: z10 was launched 2013....how cld you have had it for 2 years?!

My bad! Seems like 2 yrs already. Just verified,had it since Feb 2013 and it's been problem free.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Whizpeter(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
customised87:
My bad! Seems like 2 yrs already. Just verified,had it since Feb 2013 and it's been problem free.

So you are trying to tell us that you bought this phone when it was over 120k?
Why am I finding it difficult to believe you?
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by henry007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Whizpeter:

So you are trying to tell us that you bought this phone when it was over 120k?
Why am I finding it difficult to believe you?
doesn't matter, he's confused about a lot of things obviously.
Re: Please Help, What Are The Disadavantages Of Blackberry Z10? by Whizpeter(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
henry007: doesn't matter, he's confused about a lot of things obviously.

#FACT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Hq Affordable Data Plans For Andriod Users / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note X551 OS To Android Lollipop 5.1 / A Replica Of Whatsapp App Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.