Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest (2964 Views)

'am I Being Executed?'brazilian Killed Byindonesia Unawareuntil End, Says Priest / Seven Xmas Day Bomb Victims Go Blind, Says Priest / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by maimalari: 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fake priest.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by merieam16(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by maimalari: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85: chai rochas don finish be that hmmmm mbaka opening his chapter and remembering his atrocity ok ooo lets see how it will all end.

fr Mbaka remains one of the true and genuine man of God in the world today and also untouchable.

Rochas should learn from ex gov Chimaraoke

Total falsehood. Mbaka is a confirmed money worshipper. Guess I hakim has given him some stipends. That fake priest too like money.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by meforyou1(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
rochas is a big time fraud. now he's issuing the church bounced cheques. rochas should not allow the wrath of God and the catholic church to befall him. that he cant stand forever.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
christ was never part of politics so should all true christians

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
abagoro: Why is it that Igbos outside Imo State are busy looking for ways to discredit Okorocha in conjunction with Imo PDP/APGA? I beg Okorocha please contest for Governorship next year let us show them that we the Imo masses decide who governs us.

This Mbaka man is a useless idiot and a conman using religion to brainwash his gullible followers. People like him deserve to spend the rest of their lives in jail for admitting framing a Governor up.
HAHA SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO RUN MAD SHA grin ANYWAY SENATOR CHIMAROKE NNAMANI IS A LIVING WITNESS

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
maimalari:

Total falsehood. Mbaka is a confirmed money worshipper. Guess I hakim has given him some stipends. That fake priest too like money.

watch your mouth dude

i guess you're a Pentecostal or Muslim

do your research well and tell me how mbaka worships money and how he turned numerous juicy gifts from Chimaraoke which i guess non of your pastor/imam can turn down also tell me how many fleets of cars he has jets and estates tell me were all his money is going to tell me has he ever or have you ever hear him preaching thithe like other MOG

also tell me how he collected gift from Ohakim

if these are not explained then obviously you are a hater

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
studio14: christ was never part of politics so should all true christians

and i guess he is not part of it when he told his disciples to pay tax and commands his people to obey orders. and so on.

mr man politics is not a sin but it depends on how you play it.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
maimalari: Fake priest.

hater watch your mouth
he is not an ordinary MOG you can insult and go free

ask others who have tried

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tonitelli: Lord forgive me for saying this..
Father mbaka is a rogue.fact.
How can a man of God say they composed a song against ohakim becos they couldn't reach him to hear his own part of the story??was the so called priest involved in the fracas not available??should mbaka as a priest not be standing for the truth regardlessthen he waits this long to start ranting just becos he got a dud cheque...so if Rochas resolves the issue before the election the ohakim story will change abi?
Malakhas...!

if you call yourself a Christian then you will know that sin against holy spirit is unforgiven

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by valicious1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

if you call yourself a Christian then you will know that sin against holy spirit is unforgiven
Mbaka don become holy spirit abi?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by abagoro(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
For Mbaka to have admitted lying against Ohakim, his credibility has been nullified. Sometimes I wonder the level of intelligence of some matured men.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
valicious1:
Mbaka don become holy spirit abi?

FYI he is an agent of holyspirit

not surprise i guess you're a Pentecostal
and Pentecostal = haters
so shift make i see road
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by EMERITUS85(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
abagoro: For Mbaka to have admitted lying against Ohakim, his credibility has been nullified. Sometimes I wonder the level of intelligence of some matured men.

who is this mugu

don't tell me you are abagworo
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by valicious1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

FYI he is an agent of holyspirit

not surprise i guess you're a Pentecostal
and Pentecostal = haters
so shift make i see road
I'm a staunch catholic! Born and bred. Sorry to disappoint you! Have a nice day.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by maimalari: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

watch your mouth dude

i guess you're a Pentecostal or Muslim

do your research well and tell me how mbaka worships money and how he turned numerous juicy gifts from Chimaraoke which i guess non of your pastor/imam can turn down also tell me how many fleets of cars he has jets and estates tell me were all his money is going to tell me has he ever or have you ever hear him preaching thithe like other MOG

also tell me how he collected gift from Ohakim

if these are not explained then obviously you are a hater

A fake and changed man of God can only defend ohakim for all the atrocities and looting he did in imo state. Hear him and his deluded thots of bringing hardship (ohakim) upon imolites. He should be ashamed of himself and humbly remove that priest veil/robe and face his calling which is politics ohakimstyle.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by maimalari: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:

hater watch your mouth
he is not an ordinary MOG you can insult and go free

ask others who have tried

Exactly ohakim style. Operation kidnap and beat anyone that insults him. Smh.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by bruno419(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dreal1247: Where was the priest when the allegation was being made against the former governor? When the governor could not be reached, was it still difficult to reach the priest in question? All i can perceive here is that everything is being politicised. Assuming Okorocha comes to rectify the controversial cheque, wont he become a good governor automatically? They should have sought for his reaction before publicising the issue, so that Ohakim pattern of drama does not repeat itself.
dump ass stop being stupid... he said he have heard the priest own side of the story and that of ohakim which might be of recent...when last did u see ohakim
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by ideycraze: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
When a politician issues a dud cheque,we shouldn't be surprised, it's part of them but when a Reverend father fights a governor because of money then something is wrong
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by Dreal1247: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
bruno419: dump ass stop being stupid... he said he have heard the priest own side of the story and that of ohakim which might be of recent...when last did u see ohakim
. With your poor grammar, u ar still insulting. Understand something before misusing your fingers. WAS THE PRIEST NOT THERE WHEN THEY COULD NOT REACH OHAKIM FOR COMMENTS. WHY NOT HEAR FROM THE PRIEST BEFORE MOBILIZING THE MASSES AGAINST OHAKIM'S SECOND TERM BID?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by ak47mann(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
cool

Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerian politricks.
grin grin grin
I jux dey laff both Okorocha and Mbaka
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by bruno419(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2014
Dreal1247: . With your poor grammar, u ar still insulting. Understand something before misusing your fingers. WAS THE PRIEST NOT THERE WHEN THEY COULD NOT REACH OHAKIM FOR COMMENTS. WHY NOT HEAR FROM THE PRIEST BEFORE MOBILIZING THE MASSES AGAINST OHAKIM'S SECOND TERM BID?
so if he hears from the priest he will conclude everything u need a doctor
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by ojimbo(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
meforyou1: rochas is a big time fraud. now he's issuing the church bounced cheques. rochas should not allow the wrath of God and the catholic church to befall him. that he cant stand forever.
church=money. 50million would have add to a great development to the state.
Re: Okorocha Issued N50m Dud Cheque To Catholic Church, Says Priest by ojimbo(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
EMERITUS85:

did he said anything wrong if all is what happened. Why did he not confess when he later found out that ohakim wasn't guilty of the propagandas used against him, he waited till the church was given a dud cheque. Silly Nigerians. Fuk all you Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Difference Between APC And PDP? / Biafra Now Has A National Team / 29,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.