Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding (9505 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Jenchi(f): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2014
My Husband Is Already Cheating Three(3) Weeks After Our Wedding

“I can’t talk to anyone. I’m still in shock. I woke up to use the bathroom and my husband’s phone was buzzing about 11pm.

He was fast asleep as I picked his phone and saw nude pictures of a girl named Tolu who lives in Akure. Apparently he has been begging her to send pictures saying how much he misses her and calling her same pet names he calls me. I feel like I want a divorce already.

I don’t think I can ever let him touch me again. How do I handle or get past this? Does any one have a cheating husband? Does this get worse? I’m loosing my mind, please advise…

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Kanwulia: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
*sighs*

Anoda wan don come o. . . starring WE DON CATCH AM! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyp-kBJ2Oh4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv9UrrgD-U

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Omexonomy: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2014
In a traditional african society a man is entitled to more than one wife- laws of lagos and Yoruba land.
Why not sit him down and discuss the problem with him.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by alabiyemmy(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2014
you saw pictures and you want to divorce him, if you catch him on bed with a woman, what will you then do? Divorce him na and come and marry my own.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Op put ur source na, lindaikejiblog. cheesy shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Chynx(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2014
"Seek and you shall find".

Before people start giving you funny ideas that could break your marriage; I want to leave you with this old rural adage: "If everybody begin look wetin dey inside river before them drink water, na him be say nonody go drink water again".

1. Surprise him. Invite him for an evening walk, a movie or somewhere naturally calm and cosy...thats if you haven't confronted him already. There, you bring up the topic and trash it out...away from third parties. If he is reasonable, he will respect you.

2. Leave his phone alone. You have yours.
Trust me; if he picks up your phone and gently runs a peruse, he will see a couple of things that would be frowned at...not necessarily promiscuity.

Everybody is entitled to a degree of privacy...no matter the intimacy you share.

#TruthIsBitter

12 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by AtheistD(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2014
How was he prior to marriage? Did he have loads of girlfriends? Did you overlook it?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by echobee(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2014
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2014
I don't think that constitutes enough reason to go for a divorce.

I think you need to sit down, discuss and trash the issue out with him.

He's probably still got the flirting mentality he had as a bachelor. He'll soon get out of it.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
4 him to be begging another gal for nude pics just three weeks after your wedding simply means that its either there's a fault from you or he has always been like that before your marriage so first take every thought of divorce off your head and sit down quietly n talk to him first .

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by iyaakanran: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2014
My sis,divorce is not the best option for you because your marriage is so young,why can't you communicate your fears to him and sort it out.what you should focus on is how to make your marriage work.
I have learnt not to check my husbands phone so as not kill myself with unreasonable assumptions.Enjoy your home

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by angiemartinez(f): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014
omg, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

seriously u need to have a heart to heart talk with him, my dear u have a lot to deal with in dis marriage. i pray God gives u wisdom.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2014
Op come back and answer a couple of questions before we proceed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by dridowu: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Omexonomy: In a traditional african society a man is entitled to more than one wife- laws of lagos and yoruba land.
if you don't have something meaningful upstairs to type or comment, then keep mute . Stop showing us your stupidity, we are tired of it. You talk as if no man in your land as never or will never marry more than 1 wife willingly or non willingly.
@topic, my simple advice to you, talk to him , let him reason that such act is too early in your marriage and the act will never sow the seed of goodness. If he does not change , then the ball is in your court either to move on or move away.
Jah Bless

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just 3weeks and you are considering divorce? What the fùck is wrong with you?

I can bet that you never really love him and wanted to marry him in the first place! Smh.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by deuce7(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Thinking about Divorce without finding out what the whole stuff is all about is kinda hasty. You need to gather all the evidence that you can then have a serious talk with him.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Danhumprey: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Omexonomy: In a traditional african society a man is entitled to more than one wife- laws of lagos and Yoruba land.
Bro,undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Omexonomy: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
dridowu: if i don't have something meaningful upstairs to type or comment, then i should keep mute . I should Stop showing people my stupidity, i am tired of it. I talk as if no man in my family as never or will never marry more than 1 wife willingly or non willingly.
Jah Bless
FIXED
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Omexonomy: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,undecided
yes boss how may i help u
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op,you'd have to try as much as possible to calm yourself,you can only talk to someone if and when you're calm,talk to yourself first,be at ease,try not to get angry or look for faults in your self,do not think there's something wrong with you...after you've calmed down,send him a message,about what you saw,tell him you'd like for him to come home and give you an explanation,you probably don't need any,but you need to get a reaction from him,and the only way to get one is by calmly asking for it.
Might be that he still does not know what marriage is all about,no one knows what marriage is about until they're in it, perhaps he is still thinking like a bachelor. ..if he was thinking like a married man,you won't see anything at all,you might not even have access to his phone,biko leave his phone alone.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
I f you no go peep him phone, you for dey as happy as you bin dey oooo grin. grin grin lipsrsealed.

Sorry though. Ask him about it. Then and only then, will you know your next move. This is a big NO-NO angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by beeevan: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
.....And you didn't upload the pics on face book and NL, that's the first thing I would have done if I were you cool.So the world will have a piece of her sexiness, decide what to do with your husband afterwards.

What's with this leave his phone people are advising? Nawaoooh!!! Nah only una know as una take marry una own.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Busted! Copy and paste story straight from linda ikeji's blog.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
As usual but wetin consain me

I just dey waka pass.i fit come back come bring my brand new mat wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dont ask for divorce
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by anytaij: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Na wa ooooo
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by coogar: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jenchi: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three(3) Weeks After Our Wedding

“I can’t talk to anyone. I’m still in shock. I woke up to use the bathroom and my husband’s phone was buzzing about 11pm.

He was fast asleep as I picked his phone and saw nude pictures of a girl named Tolu who lives in Akure. Apparently he has been begging her to send pictures saying how much he misses her and calling her same pet names he calls me. I feel like I want a divorce already.

I don’t think I can ever let him touch me again. How do I handle or get past this? Does any one have a cheating husband? Does this get worse? I’m loosing my mind, please advise…

only 3 weeks after your wedding? it must have something to do with your snoring or your body odour.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
He must have been cheating before the wedding. So how come you didn't notice
-are you not observant?
-or is he such a great pretender?
-or you thought he would change?
But If he just started under 3weeks (after your wedding), then there is provision for you to talk to him.
You know him better, we don't. You are in a better position to advice you.

Am definitely not leaving my husband over any side chick / #hoe#

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by jumzzy448: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
cocospice: Op put ur source na, lindaikejiblog. cheesy shocked

I tire oo. See how she carry the tin like say na her mata.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by JEITO: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Quiting has never solved any problem. So you want to run away from your marriage because of this small matter?

Luckily for you, you've discovered a dent in your marriage early on. What you should be concerned with is how to repair the dent and not running away.

Every woman has got the power to tame her man. The fact that a lady like you is tickling the fancy of your husband, should give you a ray of hope that you can also do that to him and win him back to you.

By the way, There's no perfect marriage anywhere - even ferrytale marriages start with ruff times before ending with happily ever after...

It is time for you to employ all the positive strategy you can think of to win back your husband. Asking for help from women with cheating husbands, is a good way to start, but it may not be that much helpful because every human being is peculiar. Therefore, what worked for one may not work for the other.

You know your husband and God has given you brain, exercise it and see what solution you can come up with to solve your problem.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by MARKone(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Stay off your spouse's fone angry

Did he tell you to answer his phone for him, or you don turn to answering machine.
Re: My Husband Is Already Cheating Three (3)weeks After Our Wedding by traware(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,undecided
Sir,you are the stu.pid one because you know nothing about human beings.Monogamy is garbage and polygamy is the way forward for marriages to be truly functional.By the way,who told you human females aren't biologically polygamous?If the male population was three times that of women,women wouldn't mind having a child each from three different men inorder to receive more child welfare packages from the men and even playing the men against themselves.Read the book 'The manipulated man' by Esther Vilar.Its available everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfie Patten ,the Youngest Boy Father. / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | October Edition / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.