Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Help Save My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Save My Laptop (849 Views)

Pls Save My Desk Top!!! / PLEASE SAVE !my Laptop Shows Blue Screen Which Says "Window 7 Has Detected Error / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save My Laptop by kingsley989(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Greetings to all. I own a 3 months old HP PROBOOK 450 G1 core i3, win 8 pro but comes with win 7 pro pre-installed. I upgraded to win 8 pro successfully. My bluetooth was missing and my hp connection manager havent been responding. I tried downloading a generic bluetooth but it just work for a day and stoped. What do i do? I also have about 1,950 MB windows update yet to be updated. Does it affect the performance of my laptop? Its also slow. Help me fix these issues. Tnx
Re: Help Save My Laptop by Buchukwu: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
kingsley989: Greetings to all. I own a 3 months old HP PROBOOK 450 G1 core i3, win 8 pro but comes with win 7 pro pre-installed. I upgraded to win 8 pro successfully. My bluetooth was missing and my hp connection manager havent been responding. I tried downloading a generic bluetooth but it just work for a day and stoped. What do i do? I also have about 1,950 MB windows update yet to be updated. Does it affect the performance of my laptop? Its also slow. Help me fix these issues. Tnx
Format ur system,reinstall windows and those programmes, will work.
Re: Help Save My Laptop by roufy235(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
i think the bluetooth driver is missing that's why
Re: Help Save My Laptop by kingsley989(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
quote author=roufy235]i think the bluetooth driver is missing that's why[/quote]
Yea.
Re: Help Save My Laptop by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
The laptop is 3 months old. When did you uprade to Win 8 pro and when did the problem start? Check if you have missing drivers.
Re: Help Save My Laptop by kingsley989(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM: The laptop is 3 months old. When did you uprade to Win 8 pro and when did the problem start? Check if you have missing drivers.
Three weeks after I bought it. I had missing drivers. D bluetooth driver was missing and a friend helped me download a generic bt it just worked once. If I open my zuma game and mavis beacon on my laptop dey dey minimise when running and I will have to click to continue, dey run smooth before.
Re: Help Save My Laptop by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
kingsley989:
Three weeks after I bought it. I had missing drivers. D bluetooth driver was missing and a friend helped me download a generic bt it just worked once. If I open my zuma game and mavis beacon on my laptop dey dey minimise when running and I will have to click to continue, dey run smooth before.

I also have about 1,950 MB windows update yet to be updated.

Uninstall the last program(s) you installed just before the problem started. Update your Operating System. Scan your system with good anti virus (anti malware)software. You may also adjust your screen resolution
Re: Help Save My Laptop by kingsley989(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

Uninstall the last program(s) you installed just before the problem started. Update your Operating System. Scan your system with good anti virus (anti malware)software. You may also adjust your screen resolution
I will do so. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Logitech Mouse M100 Available For NGN2,800 / SALE!!! CLEAN Hp Pro Book 4710s For Just 50k / Sage 50 (peachtree) Is The Solution To Your Accounting Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.