Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (31553 Views)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Ukarainan Prime Minister Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ElFenomeno1: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
wellmax: That is a country where people stand for something and not for what they are to benefit from being in government.

GBAM!
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

The amount of time Netanyahu has scolded Obama and talked down on him adds credence to that. And even right now, the both of them don't even see eye to eye, but Obama has to agree with everything he says because of how powerful the Jewish establishment is in America. You also saw what happened to Penelope Cruz a few days ago when she joined the Spanish folks to critique what Israel is doing in Palestine. Ol'girl had to apologise.

Anyway, I'm not jumping to conclusion yet, not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a certain part of me thinks the recent spate of suicide bombings in Nigeria, by teenage Muslim girl, has MOSSAD's hand written all over it. Due to the assassination of that Shiite leader's children. Also, Boko Haram has come out to deny those bombings and it dissociated itself from it. And they aren't the Chibok girls. Boko haram's mode of bombing of late has been car bombs. So, it looks like a collusion between Mossad and some top folks in Nigeria. Furthermore, getting suicide bombers isn't that difficult - there's a drug they hypnotise them with, to enable them commit the act. And their use of teenage girls is also a red flag.

Anyhoo, not jumping to any conclusion yet...but if these folks get their hands on Nigeria, it's going to be a mess.
I won't put anything pass Mossad. They are even worse than the dreaded CIA. Jonathan pollack , an American citizen has been in jail for years spying against his own country because of his Jewish lineage. That's how despicable this Zionists are.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
wellmax: That is a country where people stand for something and not for what they are to benefit from being in government.
Nigerians no dey resign volountarily grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerians no dey resign voluntarily grin
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Akiika: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
A lot of people just come up here with their ignorance and spew rubbish!
I'm sure most of these biased comments are based on the dumb assumptions that Israelis are majorly Christians!
Little did they know that Israel is predominantly Jews and are equally violent towards christians. Go ahead and endorse the genocide, "oye to kan ara iwo nbo wa kan ara ede"
Awon olodo omo!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nihilist: The Jews and the Arabs really need to wipe themselves out to the last man. That would be a fitting end to the slave raiding bastards who enslaved so many niggers physically and mentally.

The Gaza war must continue for that purpose.

That being said, I do believe that there is definitely a secret side to this conflict that very few might be aware of.

Over the last two thousand years, the Assyrians, Romans, Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Turks, English, French, the Catholic Church, Arabs and Jews have fought over these very lands.

I do believe that there is a hidden prize buried deep within Jerusalem and the surrounding areas, a hidden prize that many Great Civilisations have fought to find and possess. I just don't know what it is.
That prize is control over the world's religious headquarters as Jerusalem is central to the 3 Abrahamic sects. Whoever controls Jerusalem becomes a world power by default. There is something about its location between Africa (the home of original man) and Asia (the home of fake mankind) that gives its occupier a very potent, and ultimately destructive power.
Personally I think a medium sized nuclear warhead should do the trick. Rid us of the worst humans on earth who all come from that Middle Eastern axis and enforce peace in an area which has always been at war for the past 3,000 years or so.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by 50calibre(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex:

The amount of time Netanyahu has scolded Obama and talked down on him adds credence to that. And even right now, the both of them don't even see eye to eye, but Obama has to agree with everything he says because of how powerful the Jewish establishment is in America. You also saw what happened to Penelope Cruz a few days ago when she joined the Spanish folks to critique what Israel is doing in Palestine. Ol'girl had to apologise.

Anyway, I'm not jumping to conclusion yet, not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a certain part of me thinks the recent spate of suicide bombings in Nigeria, by teenage Muslim girl, has MOSSAD's hand written all over it. Due to the assassination of that Shiite leader's children. Also, Boko Haram has come out to deny those bombings and it dissociated itself from it. And they aren't the Chibok girls. Boko haram's mode of bombing of late has been car bombs. So, it looks like a collusion between Mossad and some top folks in Nigeria. Furthermore, getting suicide bombers isn't that difficult - there's a drug they hypnotise them with, to enable them commit the act. And their use of teenage girls is also a red flag.

Anyhoo, not jumping to any conclusion yet...but if these folks get their hands on Nigeria, it's going to be a mess.

When Obama assumed office in 09, he promised to put daylight between Israel and the US, he tried but got his hands tied, and backed down. Understandable at the time, given it could have damaged his re-election prospects.

Now he's in his second term and has nothing to lose, one will think he should have taken a tougher stance on Israel but instead he's just remained docile.

I think he's just marking his time till he gets out of that White House. There are rumours he's already bought a mansion in an affluent part of LA.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by CyberWolf: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: What has civilians got to do with the actions of Militants? Should Cameroon start throwing missiles at Nigerians (Civilians) just because of BokoHaram Kidnapped the Wife of their Vice PM?
is BH nigerian government ?...you are just pathetic in your reasoning..why should hamas kidnap and kill isreali teenagers?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ooshinibos: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: another Ignoramous thinking evryone against Israel's terrorism is a muslim. Maybe the pope is also a muslim.

fish brain
Nigerian brain !!!! ..thats why YOU WILL NEVER have electricity OR have a good leader , because you have the same brain has your leaders ..and thats why boko haram can thrive in Nigeria because you lack the mentality of self protection .. Anyone with a fish brain will know that the Palestian issue is propelled by HAMAs the islamic movement . As i said before Israelis have every right to protect themselves from those people ( either muslim or not ) shooting rockets into israel from civilians hotspot and market places , using innocent civilians as human sheild , so bottomline HAMAs should be held responsible for the deaths in GAZA . unfortunately most of the hamas leader dont live in the area ,they live in protected areas or bunkers .
so if your Nigerian govt decided to get rid of BOKO HARAM..will you be happy if another country calls the Ngerian govt a terrorist because of the casualities of war ..., its a known fact innocent people die in wars ..
iSRAELIS are not Nigerians i repeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by CyberWolf: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Against Civilians?
what is the aim and objective of forming Hamas?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ayobase(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
SirShymex: Anyway, since "Ayobase" has taken a hike like all these idi.otic religious wingnuts always do after making asinine statements they can't back up with proofs. Just garbage-in, garbage-out, from useless propaganda. I'll post the history of Hamas here.

Hamas was actually created and funded in 1987 by Israel, for divide and conquer, to fight against PLO and Arafat. And also to divide Palestine into two - with PLO/Fatah in West Bank - and Hamas in the Gaza strip. Heck, Hamas also fought a brutal war with Fatah/PLO. And even the current Israeli government of Netanyahu also funds Hamas.

The beginning of Hamas:

And former Israeli PM, Ehud Olmert accuse Netanyahu of deliberately strengthening Hamas:

Even if you're going to play the double game of divide and conquer, to achieve your aim of destroying any hopes of a Palestinian state - why kill defenseless women and children for that?

u called what GIGO?

I wanna believe u were there during those years of creation, negotiation and war to have given me non-GIGO but facts from ur experience.

I guess u have also taken hike like all these idio.tic historic wingnuts always do when they come around giving GIGO like they were there when all happened.

my friend, u still live and argue based on what you are fed.

I am sure u never read about who started the killing.

But you must have only read about how Isreal attacked without warning to have killed 45,818 palestinians abi?

as Isreal is devising means to conquer, so is Palestine devising.

FYI, I am yet to view this as a religious matter......that is not for this thread.......I can see u aint viewing this from a religious point of view......impressive.

If Isreal has committed any degree of genocide,then war should be declared on them.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by ooshinibos: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: another Ignoramous thinking evryone against Israel's terrorism is a muslim. Maybe the pope is also a muslim.

fish brain
the pope should go and live in Gaaza if he is that concerned ..or join the HAMAs movement and i beg them not to shoot rockets into Israel ..
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by zemaye: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
coogar:

same here!
a lot of nigerians are just using their christian-tinted glasses to look at this. common sense tells us that israel had no rights to be there in the first place. they stole other people's land.

what was promised to abraham should not be an issue here. it's unfair on the original owners of the land. israel should be moved out of the middle east completely. sambisa forest is unoccupied, they should go there & start afresh.
Chai Oga coogar u nailed it o jare
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GOZILLA(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
I saw just now,on france24, two of the many sites where hamas launch rockets into israel-- one in a heavily populated residential area, the other one beside a UN building. Israel was right afterall!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by realbee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
So because boko haram is terrorizing the north, the Nigerian military should just be killing everyone in the north? Even when the U.S was finding Osama, they were not blindly shooting rockets at everyone and every city in Afghanistan, it takes intelligence gathering to fight terrorists, israel knows this, they were just deliberately killing innocents. Fighting terrorist with a counter act of terrorism makes you a terrorist also. And those of you that do not see anything wrong in what israel is doing, you are not different from boko haram. You are bunch of religion fanatics too because the only reason this is OK with you is because it is happening to people you regard as enemy's due to their religion belief.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by GOZILLA(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
realbee: So because boko haram is terrorizing the north, the Nigerian military should just be killing everyone in the north? Even when the U.S was finding Osama, they were not blindly shooting rockets at everyone and every city in Afghanistan, it takes intelligence gathering to fight terrorists, israel knows this, they were just deliberately killing innocents. Fighting terrorist with a counter act of terrorism makes you a terrorist also. And those of you that do not see anything wrong in what israel is doing, you are not different from boko haram. You are bunch of religion fanatics too because the only reason this is OK with you is because it is happening to people you regard as enemy's due to their religion belief.

Uncle jona has been termed a weak leader because of the way bokoharam operates. What we are seeing in palestine is exactly WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO STOP BOKO HARAM!! If the locals are in anyway aiding the insurgents RAZE EVERYTHING to the ground!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Jomark(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blockus:

What would you rather have Palestine do?! Sit back and allow the Israelis wipe them out?!

At this rate, I support the Palestines. angry Israel should be wiped off the surface of the earth. angry
I dont support Israeli offensive on Gaza but your comment is born out of extreme psychotic mind of Muhammadans. You guys deserve to be wiped out except few who are not bloody

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by datribune: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
CyberWolf: is BH nigerian government ?...you are just pathetic in your reasoning..why should hamas kidnap and kill isreali teenagers?

Ar u always dis clueless. Hamas did not kidnap d 3 illegal settlers. d Israelis hav accepted dat it was not hamas but a "lone cell" not under orders frm hamas. Dude, d illegal settlers were not even kidnapped in gaza but in d west bank, an area dat is not controlled by hamas. d truth is dat Satanyahu was unhappy wit d new found unity between fatah & hamas & merely used d series of events dat followed d kidnap to go after hamas. He even lied about d kidnap of d IDF soldier Hadar Goldin, in order to keep on killing innocent people. Shame on zionists & their supporters. Hitler knew something others did not know.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Daresh:

The Jews in Israel bought the lands that they occupied from the Arabs during the British Mandate of Palestine. The Palestinians failed to accept the demarcation of the land and decided to declare war on Israel in 1948. Unfortunately they lost and Israel used military force to seize even the land that was allotted to Palestine and even the Sinai from Egypt.

You cannot sell your land and ask for it back because you dont like what the purchasers are doing with it. You cannot fight a war, lose and expect your territory to still be intact. The fact that palestinians are stateless is their own fault.

I agree the Israelis are a bit high handed but when someones sole mission is to wipe you out, you tend to be paranoid. Hamas build their tunnels and missile launchers in schools and mosques. They urge their people to use their bodies to shield these military installations. Then they use their dead to gather international sympathy.

Look let them fight from now till kingdom come, Israel is here to stay forever.

Stop spewing garbage

who sold them the jews the lands

Pastor said, she said, he said will do you no good. Get a book and read

Fact: When the immigration of Jews to palestine got to a point, the palestinians pressured the British government to stop, and they did, however the Jews kept on migrating illegally. The first terrorist attack on palestinian/Israeli soil was by the Jews. Go figure dumb dumb

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by CyberWolf: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
datribune:

Ar u always dis clueless. Hamas did not kidnap d 3 illegal settlers. d Israelis hav accepted dat it was not hamas but a "lone cell" not under orders frm hamas. Dude, d illegal settlers were not even kidnapped in gaza but in d west bank, an area dat is not controlled by hamas. d truth is dat Satanyahu was unhappy wit d new found unity between fatah & hamas & merely used d series of events dat followed d kidnap to go after hamas. He even lied about d kidnap of d IDF soldier Hadar Goldin, in order to keep on killing innocent people. Shame on zionists & their supporters. Hitler knew something others did not know.
you are the one clueless..who then dumped the body of the kids in Hamas tunnel?..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

Can you imagine that? And our fellow Nigerians are supporting Hamas terrorism.

If I were you, I would commit suicide for writing the above

Even my 1 month old niece cannot dare come to such illogical conclusion if she has the ability to read and think
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
CyberWolf: you are the one clueless..who then dumped the body of the kids in Hamas tunnel?..

Idiot

It is standard for Hamas to claim any of its ambush against Israel, but it didn't.

One word- Inconclusive
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by datribune: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jomark: I dont support Israeli offensive on Gaza but your comment is born out of extreme psychotic mind of Muhammadans. You guys deserve to be wiped off except few who are not bloody

How is dis comment u posted about Muslims different frm what a Boko boy will post about xtians?. U ar an extremist wit dangerous views & u ar no better than d boko boys. Stop d hate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

thank you.

what happened to the innocent Isrealis, Eyal, Gilad and Naftali murdered.......collateral damages aight.

like they were not warned before the attack. do you how many days Isreal has to patient while under attack.

ceasefire was declared, who disobeyed?

above all, why will Isreal care less and destroy without hesistation Gaza they claim to be theirs......a place where Isreal largely provide for and controls their water supply, comm services and electricity.

I think you are wiser and more objective.

keep it up.

For your mind now o, you get sense, abi?
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Justfollowit:

If I were you, I would commit suicide for writing the above

Even my 1 month old niece cannot dare come to such illogical conclusion if she has the ability to read and think

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”

― Neal Stephenson

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by makizee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
its a pity some of us are so blinded by hate, and hatred for muslims that even the most atrocious war crimes is justifiable as long as the victims are muslims...People all around the world , that still posses what makes them human are protesting the fact that isreal continues to kill unharmed women and children in gaza while claiming that they are targeting hamas militants, yes Militants they are and not terrorist, a little piece of education here...Terrorism would be spreading terror right but when people are fighting for what most of us take for granted i.e a right to self determination, a right to a country of their own which has been denied them by isreal and her western allies for over 60 years, tell me how such a people would not be angry, imagine your town is encroached by some people and a mediator now tells you to let peace reign and partitions your land, after fighting as any human would, you agree but these intruders continue to steal your land, build houses, deny you to even build something as basic as an airport or sea port so that you can run your own economy..do u guys know palestinians are the only people in the world that are stateless, they do not have a country of their own, even papua new guineans know they have a country, but palestinians don't..haba, and you expect such a people to be happy and not want to blow isreal out of the sky even as they know for sure they do not have the man power to...that is what the west and isreal continue to breed ...maybe some of us need to learn a bit of history and see that isreal is the wrong party here, isreal have a right to exist and so do the palestinians, for one party to deny the other with the backings of the most of earths citizen is a crime against humanity.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by datribune: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
CyberWolf: you are the one clueless..who then dumped the body of the kids in Hamas tunnel?..

Lies & disinformation frm a clueless supporter of d racist, apartheid zionists. Dude, their bodies were found buried in a field northwest of Hebron, no more than a 10-15-minute drive from where they were abducted in d west bank.
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Firefire:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”

― Neal Stephenson

Hahahahaha wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cool cool

Is that all you have got, dumb dumb

I was 16 years ago, even at 16 I was way smarter you at 20 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Elan83(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
cleric:
I am sorry to say this but he is not. It is because the non christians tolerate the massacres that is why terrorism is thriving. It is alright for hamas to bomb and kill israelis and when isreal retaliates with a greater force everyone cries that isreal is unfair. Rubbish. There are peaceful ways to get freedom and not by terrorising others. If they choose force, retaliate with greater force. If Jonathan had done the needful as regarding boko haram when they just started, Nigeria wont be in the mess it is right now.
my bro. Diz guys sayin al sorts of rubish shuld reason frm dia brains & ask demslfz y shld hamas continualy bulds tunnels frm dia plce 2 isrealite homes, hamas suffer more casualties because of a simpl reasons, [1] dey're usin dia citizens as shields while d isrealite're usin technlgies 4 protction, [2] hamas as a grup doesn't care about dia citizens,but dey're usin dia citizen 2 fght a propaganda war, coursin dia citizens 2 die hereby telin d wrld dat isreal are killin dia ppl, D fact remains dat any country dat can not protct its citizens is a failed country,, Hamas is a hrtlss & confuzed terorist orgnztion, i'm not tryin 2 condemn anyone but diz is my holistic view.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by Blockus: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Jomark: I dont support Israeli offensive on Gaza but your comment is born out of extreme psychotic mind of Muhammadans. You guys deserve to be wiped out except few who are not bloody

I am not a Muslim so cut out that Muhammadan bullshit..

Israel are bullies and bullies don't deserve to live. angry
Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by golddeejay(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sunnybobo3: Good riddance
to SAD rubbish

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy by CyberWolf: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
datribune:

Lies & disinformation frm a clueless supporter of d racist, apartheid zionists. Dude, their bodies were found buried in a field northwest of Hebron, no more than a 10-15-minute drive from where they were abducted in d west bank.
it's all lies..let me tell you, as long as Hamas keeps firing rocket into Israel , Israel will continue to decimate them and all your rant and their Arab support will never do any shiit about it,..hope you get me..now cease fire has been agreed..but if Hamas brakes it with one rocket again, Israel will reply it with 100 ballistic missile..do you get that in your brain?..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today / Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.