Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk (2967 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / How To Deploy Application With Access Database In Vb.net 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by Efeoghenep: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
Help friends please help me and teach me how to create any type of application with j2me sdk please
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by CodeHouse: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Efeoghenep: Help friends please help me and teach me how to create any type of application with j2me sdk please

Google Away...
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by elvis10ten(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Efeoghenep: Help friends please help me and teach me how to create any type of application with j2me sdk please
j2me sdk mobile ?
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by Efeoghenep: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yes j2me sdk mobile
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by toshodei: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by elvis10ten(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Efeoghenep: Yes j2me sdk mobile
download it from www.mumey.wen.ru . then use this beginner tuts to get the hang of it => http://elvischidera..com/2013/09/create-j2me-apps-with-your-mobile-phone.html?view=classic . then follow the links above
Re: How To Create Any Type Of Application With J2me Sdk by Efeoghenep: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2014
Thank's to u all but i have done that i need ebooks on how i can create my own apps like 2go whatsapp,games e.t.c please some one help me please

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Way To Withdraw Money From Paypal? / Questions A Beginner Python Programmer Have / Gradle Problem In Android Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.