Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,139 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Urgent Attention!!! Gov. Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Attention!!! Gov. Amosun (641 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Attention Gov Fashola (problems In Bola Tinubu Health And Diagnostics Centre) / Gov Amosun Allocates 500 Hectares Of Land To Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention!!! Gov. Amosun by Rufex07(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
Last week, I posted on Nairaland about the “evil” ravaging Oluwakemi Street, Ojodu Abiodun, Ifo L.G.A, Ogun State on the spate of accidents and properties damage the street had been witnessing. I guess no attention was given to it.

Today, 5th of August, 2014 at about1.30pm a long bus conveying members of The Redeemed Christian Church of God lost control when moving upward the street towards Ojodu-Abiodun and reversed down the street ramming into a welder and furniture making shops. By divine providence again, no one was hurt as people in the shops narrowly escaped death unhurt. For goodness sake, when are we going to get out of this chronic problem ravaging this street?

I beg those who know how to forward this write-up to the necessary authorities to do so and help us .

God bless Oluwakemi(God favoured me) Street!
God bless Ogun State!
God bless Nigeria!

Thank you.

Here is the previous thread created last week about a peculiar situation that happened.
https://www.nairaland.com/1837801/passionate-appeal-ogun-state-government

(1) (Reply)

Osun Vote / Scientist Invents 'robot'that Kills Ebola Virus / NANS Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.