Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign (5147 Views)

Heidi Klum Strips Down For Raunchy Photoshoot To Promote Her New Underwear Range / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Valentine Beach Party / Chika Ike Shows Off her Sexy Body As She Sails On Luxury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign by ashantemoore(f): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Topless photos of Cristiano Ronaldo recently named ‘fittest man in the world’, were projected in several iconic locations in London, New York, Berlin, Lixbon, Pais, Milan and Madrid over the weekend.

Named World Player of the Year for 2013/2014, Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo expressed pride in the new campaign, which was shot by famous photographer Rankin. Speaking on the new ad campaign, Ronaldo said:

“I am really proud of my second CR7 Underwear collection and wanted to launch it in a way that was personal to me, and to have some fun with it. The number seven has always been close to my heart, so I was honoured to unveil my new collection in seven cities around the globe. It was a pleasure to collaborate with Rankin and incredible to see the images released in this unique way.”

“Launching my own underwear brand was a dream come true and I am so proud that it has been such a success all around the world, and excited to be launching a second range.” See more photos below…

http://enquizzle..com/2014/08/cristiano-ronaldo-shows-off-eye-popping.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign by Truth24(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
I love his abs..... This guy is sexy...# Fantasising undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign by Truth24(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
I love his abs..... This guy is s.exy...# Fantasising undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Hot Body As He Launches New Underwear Campaign by Glaxx(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Physic model...
Like seriously this guy is fitted for 5 different careers besides dribbling lazy defenders.

(1) (Reply)

Musician, Omawumi Blasts Eki Igbinedion's Hotel / Ghanaian Actress Moesha Bodung's Private Photos Have Gone Viral On The Internet / Pix: Can You Eat What Don Jazzy Is Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.