Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless (565 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Singer Dencia Releases New Hot Promo Photos / Singer, Dencia Involved In A Car Accident – [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless by trendystuf(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is what Dencia wrote on her twitter page

“Wait so the African Summit in DC will focus on Trade & investment,pls investing in which country?Investment is when 50 presidents pay. There’s hungry kids,people sick in the hospital,Ebola,missing girls in Africa yet u are talking abt trade & investment,Who u investing 4? Why couldn’t the summit be held in a peaceful African country?a whole continent flies to 1 count in the name of trade & investment?”

“Fly private jets,spend millions on a 3 day summit,hotel etc pls that’s investing in America & oh the shipping sprees smh Africa.”
“America sent medication to cure 2 American Dr’s with Ebola,why couldn’t they give it to others?why couldn’t these Africans use The money on the flights & hotels for this damn summit to buy the meds and help people dying from Ebola?Africans are quick to blame “

“Shit I am sure I could give the damn African leaders better advice on trade & investment cuz all this up & down is for the Gram!! Lol”
“With everything currently going on in Africa?they will come out with No benefits to the average joe & zero knowledge.”

Do you agree with her?

Read more: http://.com/2014/08/05/singer-dencia-calls-us-africa-summit-useless/

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless by ochon: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Same way all her songs are thrashy and USELESS
Re: Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless by chison89: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Quite u above me,she is saying somethingm.Have u pondered on what said,why quick in condemning others............Don't look at who is speaking but the word.........

Can u tell me what is wrong in what she said??

1 Like

Re: Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless by Wolison(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
She's making a salient point!!!!
Re: Singer Dencia Calls Us-africa Summit Useless by niverah(f): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Never expected such a statement from Dencia tho...always thot of her as a dumb blonde...atta girl

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Our Quality Italian Shoes With Classic Designs In Port Harcourt.. Pics / Robin Williams' Ashes Scattered In San Fransisco Bay / Selena Gomez Looks Downcast As She Departs Toronto Without On-again Beau Justin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.