Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK (887 Views)

Photo: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by Enouwem(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2014

David Christie, 38, captured the stunning
footage of the fist-like wind funnel as it
punched its way through the dark clouds
above his home.
Incredible: The wind funnel 'punched' its
way through the dark clouds above
Christie's home
Could this be the real Hand of God?
A photographer captured the incredible
moment a gigantic 'hand' appeared
through the clouds.
David Christie, 38, captured the stunning
footage of the fist-like wind funnel as it
punched its way through the dark clouds
above his home.
The father of two looked on with
amazement with his wife Jodie, 37, as the
cloud formed in the sky above Deal in
Kent.
He said: "I love weather photography and
I've taken a few pictures of small wind
funnels in the past.
"But this was something else. It looked as
through there was a huge hand piercing
through the clouds - it was phenomenal.
"It really did seem like the hand of God.
"My wife and I are both photographers
and we've never seen anything like this."
The photographer is now hoping to travel
the world to chase more natural wonders
but admitted it will take something special
to beat the video captured in his
hometown.
He said: "I've always wanted to do storm
chasing in the US. Some of the things you
see over there are incredible but this was
a very surreal experience.
"I'm so glad I decided to capture it on
video."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/hand-god-pictured-emerging-clouds-3991316
Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
..hhhmmm this looks familiar.. why does it remind me of a monkey-spanking time in the bathroom.. oooh sh@#@it does this also happen in Heaven!!!! now i wanna get to heaven.. Endless Monkey-spanking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by colossus2: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
voltron: ..hhhmmm this looks familiar.. why does it remind me of a monkey-spanking time in the bathroom.. oooh sh@#@it does this also happen in Heaven!!!! now i wanna get to heaven.. Endless Monkey-spanking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't understand you embarassed

Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Really
Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by Krasid(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
This is no 'hand of God'.It is just an ordinary cloud shaped in the form of a hand.People like to read meanings into things.
Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2014
colossus2:
I don't understand you embarassed

spank the monkey
When a man masterbates or strokes his penis
All of a sudden, he pulled down his pants and started spanking that monkey!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spank+the+monkey
Re: Hand Of God' Pictured Emerging From The clouds By Photographer In UK by 2gedatalk: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
ppl are just funny!Hand of God?smh!Anyway, tnk God I make front page!

(1) (Reply)

A Story About Bill Gates Worker(learn 4rm It) / A Thorough Reflection On SCOAN Tragedy / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visited Ota Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.