Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! (764 Views)

. / (Deal closed) Buy Goods Of N3,000 & Pay Just N1,500 @ Any SPAR /park N Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by mrghost: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2008
I[b]f an orphan who have never use a computer before could use this materials, working 5hrs a week on the internet for a month could pay his house rent, nepa bills, and his project fees. i bet you, it's easy to implement.[/b]

note: this post will remain for just 10days, I will remove it exactly 7:34am on 27th oct'08

Now!
Forget any other thing anyone might offer you, because this is the last investment you are making.
No stories. let's have a deal.

Get this materials for N3,000 and you'll see what I mean.
with this you'll cash your internet earnings to your GTB, First Bank, UBA Bank Savings Account.

1. How to investigate internet programs before you loose your money.
2. Stock Files Secrets: How to Make Money Selling Stock files
3. How to Make Money Selling Subscription Services online.
4. Make money building web business
5. How to start your Internet Business and how to cash your internet earnings to your bank acct. without a paypal or US acct.
6. If you want a paypal, How to Open it and verify it.
7.How to make money with membership sites and software to create it.
8.How to develop killer Mini site in minutes, set up a web hosting company from home and start making money immediately.
9.How to start your own adsense empire just like this http://allgoogleaffiliate(dot)(dot)com
10. 30 ways to make $50 a day with your Blog
11. How to trade on click bank even when they don't accept us.
12.How to create stunning ebook covers and software to create it.
13.Three hottest survey sites and how to run them and be paid.
14. Don't spend your money on all the thing you will get free online.

let me not reveal all here, you know why you'll think am crazy giving it out for just N3,000.
and mind you I want to celebrate success along you, so don't blame me for this.

if you think you need all this and some hidden secrets.
send a mail to allgoogleaffiliate@yahoo.com or call/text 08039260734 and 08029786075

note: this post will remain for just 10days, I will remove it exactly 7:34am on 27th oct'08
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by mrghost: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2008
I read a book sometimes ago, and right inside that book, a sentence caught my attention saying 'watchout! mother of goddess visit once in a life time' up till date, it still ring in my ears. meaning, you need to take hold of opportunity when it comes. take advantage of these offer, because the big boys will never give it you.
9 days left
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by mrghost: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
still counting
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by tolexontop: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
pls, can i have your account details. I think In need to get this. make it urgent please.
thanks
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by dayus444: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2008
Does it have anything to do with clickbank Affiliate marketing + Google Adwords?
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by mrghost: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
I purposely not mention these, because I want to make it a limited offer. Why? most people are bound of abuse and misuse of almost free products like these one.

Ok! @dayus444
because you asked I will reveal more of what you will also have access to in this limited product am offering.
But before I let the cat out of the Bag. I use a free blog to promote one of my affiliate product from clickbank and I made $265 in the space of 4days. you might want to check it out @ http://allcarowners(dot)(dot)com using REVERSE AFFILIATE MARKETING and also getting free ads from google.
Enough of these!

Here are other hidden bonuses you'll get if you act fast

1.How to combine Blogging with Affiliate Marketing plus how to open a clickbank account stress free from Nigeria. worth N35,000

2.The almost Illegal trick for getting rancked on google that ought to be illegal, but's it's not, and works every time. worth N28,500

3.Step-by-step technique that show you how to monetize your blog with adsense and how to get 20% ctr for your blog pages. worth N25,000

like one of my blog http://allgoogleaffiliate(dot)(dot)com which makes me cool cash from adsense and Clickbank.

4. I will also reveal to you how to open paypal account here in Nigeria and how to verify it. worth N15,000

ps. once I get the testimonials I need, I will close up these thread or if there are too much appeals I will shoot up the price. that will happens when I get three more orders.

pps. this is what I call a NO BRAINER DECISION. you have no reason for acting. I promise I'll give you 100% of your money back if you don't like it.

for more. call 08039260734 or mail allgoogleaffiliate@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by tolexontop: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2008
@Mrghost
thanks so much for your prompt response, and for the powerful package you sent to me it's really awsome. hope you don't mistakenly send some other items to me because i found some other resources which you didn't mentioned?

I was contemplating dealing with you at first as a Ghost but due to my urgent need of those resources you mentioned I ordered, and I tell you it's really a great decision I made. Thanks so Much.

one more thing please, do you have a video package on how to design and create a forum? your prompt response pls.
Re: Do You Have N3,000? If Yes, Congratulations! 3 people to go. Blame yourself! by mrghost: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2008
check your mail

(1) (Reply)

I Earned Usd$10,129.20 Pure Profit Within 3 Weeks! / I Need Idea / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.