Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? (2132 Views)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by brosdoncome(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Since the Ebola outbreak in the country, many people who went to the American Embassy in Lagos and Abuja for visa interviews this month have been complaining bitterly about their refusals, due to some flimsy excuses. If you have faced such an experience, please indicate. A friend of mine went for a student visa interview and was turned down....he has several stamps in his passport.
Re: How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
brosdoncome: Many people who went to the American Embassy in Lagos and Abuja for visa interviews this month have been complaining bitterly about their refusals, due to some flimsy excuses. If you have faced such an experience, please indicate. A friend of mine went for a student visa interview and was turned down....he has several stamps in his passport.
it's not a matter of having the whole world visa stamps on your passport..not everybody is marked to be in the USA..

You have to commit your fate to the hands of God,ask for his unending favour and you will get it..All the best

3 Likes

Re: How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by brosdoncome(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
stevecrun: it's not a matter of having the whole world visa stamps on your passport..not everybody is marked to be in the USA..

You have to commit your fate to the hands of God,ask for his unending favour and you will get it..All the best

Could the Ebola outbreak be the cause of their refusal? I quite agree with u though!
Re: How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
brosdoncome:

Could the Ebola outbreak be the cause of their refusal? I quite agree with u though!
a big NO..

They deny unprepared applicants.
Re: How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by brosdoncome(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
stevecrun: a big NO..

They deny unprepared applicants.

Thanks for the information....God bless u!!
Re: How Is American Embassy Treating Nigerians Who Currently Apply For Visas? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
brosdoncome:

Thanks for the information....God bless u!!
Thank God my broda

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Motor Accident / Any Nigeria In Oman / Nigerians Living In Dominica Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.