Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. (709 Views)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Branding And Brand Communication Strategy Workshop / Training (BBCS) / 2 Days Workshop Training.powered By:etisalat,tamo Images Amd Neigbourhood Crier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. by afanide: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
ARE YOU JOBLESS? DO YOU NEED A PROFITABLE
BUSINESS TO START WITH LITTLE CAPITA LAND
MAKE ALOT OF PROFIT?

I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO BUY
QUALITY BELGIUM LAPTOP FOR AS LOW AS 12K,
AND SALE IT UP TO 30K . YOU WILL ALSO GET LINKS WHERE
TO BUY BELGIUM LAPTOP/PHONES VERY CHEAP FROM CHINA/US AND IMPORT IT TO NIGERIA.NO
THEORIES, PURE
PRACTICALS.

YOU NEED JUST LITTLE CAPITAL OF
20K TO START THIS BUSINESS INCLUDING YOUR SHIPPING FEE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CALL ME ON 08036932174 FOR YOUR
TRAINING.

ATTENTION!!!

YOU ARE NOT PAYING ANY
MONEY TILL THE END OF TRAINING. SO THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO BE SCARED/WORRIED BECAUSE I WANT TO PROOF TO YOU THAT YOU CAN DO IT WITH
JUST 20K SO IF AT THE END OF THE TRAINING YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH WHAT I WILL BE TEACHING YOU, DONT BOTHER TO PA ANY DIME.

FEE=5,000.
TRAINING TAKES PLACE ONLY IN
PORT-HARCOURT FOR NOW.

IF YOU ARE FAR FROM PORT-
HARCOURT, YOU CAL GET THE MATERIALS FOR
5,000. MORE INFO, CALL

Re: Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. by Neduzze5(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2014
If I pay you 5k for just training, where will I get my starting capital from?
Re: Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. by afanide: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
If 5k is too big to gain KNOWLEDGE, try IGNORANCE............ pple are charging 10k in Lagos &PH for this same training due to its genuinity. So pls 5k it too small to get this Knowledge. Even if i charge u 10k i will be justified cos i knw what you will be learning.

Re: Importation Business Workshop/training In Ph. by Neduzze5(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2014
I'm sure that website in that SS is Aliexpress.com so what is new there? It's not like the laptops sold there is the real deal, mostly cloned. Mtcheew!!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Masterclass Bulksms Profit Strategies EXPOSED / Sales And Repair Of Camera And Parts / Boost Your Referral Links.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.