Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth (1096 Views)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Miracles Are Still Real:true Life Story Of Suwimon Panyangarm A Living Testimony / Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
I am a Living Testimonty!!

Let Me share My Testimony with You
On sunday 3rd of August 2014 I was so sick my body was so hot my eyes peprish all my joints especially my waist, I was all in pains couldn't even take my bath with ordinary water, these happened all through sunday.

Later that night I had an impression that it is only sin that brings about sickness, pains, infermity and diseases. Same impression still was comming to Me that the best decission I can make right now is to rededicate My Life to Jesus for I have sinned, I have back slided from Christ someway somehow and have cut short from the Glory of God. The impression still was comming that I needed forgiveness from the Father to be able to forgive those who have offended Me, that My sins needed to be washed away by the Blood of Jesus, that I needed to be refilled with Holy Spirit since I was born again, rededication was the only way.

I did not argue.

I waited till 2am on monday morning 4th when everywere was quiet and everyone has slept.
Then I knelt down before My Father in Heaven and started rededicating My Life to Him. I did that for half an hour if not more than.
Close to 3am before I was through, The Holy Spirit told Me that now there is work to be done and I replied Lord, how can a sick body work effectively? Heal Me in Jesus Name! lo and behold I felt as clean as a Spirit without a sinful body, I felt calm, OK, awesome, My chest was lighter then I knew that the Blood of Jesus is enough, His Grace is Sufficient and there is healing in the word of God so The Holy Spirit put upon My heart that angels are rejoycing in Heaven over Me right now then I knew that God have been talking to Me all along.

The sickness, pains predicted fever was all gone with the snap of a finger. I have never been filled with the Holy Spirit the way I was filled on monday up till now everything I could not do on sunday, I could do all of them after refilling Myself with the Holy Spirit the felling is WOW GOD IS GREAT!!
I am nobody special than you to recieve this free gift but one thing I discovered now is I am a bigger threat to satans kindom than ever and he knows it.

This is not I heard this from some one nor some kind of super story NO!!! This is reality, this is what hapenned to Me live.

The Holy Spirit told Me to share this with you for I am a Living Testimony.
Most of you your hearts beats faster than normal when you hear about ebola virus close to you, boko haram or hell fire. You live with fear that if you where to die right now you don't have that confidence of your eternal destiny (Heaven). If you are that person right now you need to do some serious soul searching.

Someone said "yesterday is history, tomorrow is mistry, today is all We have"
If you were born again and have back slided, its time to rededicate your life back to Christ
If you an unbeliver/sinner, you are on borrowed time trust Me the taught of hell is not nice at all talkless of when someones there.

Why accept Jesus?
Jesus is the only true Son of God Almighty
He is the only way to escape eternal destruction (HELL)
Jesus lived a sinless life while He was on this earth, He gave His Life so We may not pay the pernalty of sin if We only have faith (belive) in Him. After His death on the cross, the third day He resurected and assended to Heaven, no religion or practise what so ever can claim or boast of that.
Jesus is the only way to happiness not only on earth but also in Heaven there are endless benefits for accepting Christs free gift (salvation). Jesus loves you that are sinners and are lost, I love you too.
May God help Us all in the Precious Name of Jesus!

Please kindly write your experience down with the Holy Sprit at re-birth.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow!
Hapi 4u.
Well still blivn 4an ultimate miracle, still hopn tho.
OP u could jst include me ur prayaz, wot do u tnk, huuh?
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by delkuf(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
U were not being refill with the holy spirit, he only reposition himself in the right way in ur life. The holy spirit is not a power or a force that u are fill, he is a person, that u are relate with. Wen u relate with him, he now fill u with his power and presence. Thanks very much. Am also not feeling the fire like I use to feel it. I pray God help me
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
unpredictedone: Wow!
Hapi 4u.
Well still blivn 4an ultimate miracle, still hopn tho.
OP u could jst include me ur prayaz, wot do u tnk, huuh?
the future is bright My brother.
Sure I go always pray for you.
Have you experienced the re-birth (born again)
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
I concour with this
delkuf: U were not being refill with the holy spirit, he only reposition himself in the right way in ur life. The holy spirit is not a power or a force that u are fill, he is a person, that u are relate with. Wen u relate with him, he now fill u with his power and presence. Thanks very much. Am also not feeling the fire like I use to feel it. I pray God help me
We only experience the Holy Spirit babtism once so why We need to be refilled with the Holy Spirit is because We leak silly hahaha thats why I used the word 'FILLED' *thumbs up* you know Heaven depends on earth before things manifests here. God wants to do it but He is waiting on you to release His authority. So you have to do something to bring back that fire yey
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by cusAmBatman(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2014
selfmadeOLX .... the Lord is with thee

shey u know who be this na ;-)
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by selfmadeOLX(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
cusAmBatman: selfmadeOLX .... the Lord is with thee

shey u know who be this na ;-)
hahahaha yea yea Bro

this your user name self nawa!! 8-)
Re: I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth by cusAmBatman(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
selfmadeOLX:
hahahaha yea yea Bro

this your user name self nawa!! 8-)

hehehe... man I needed to be recognizable, O:-) :-D

anyways keep on waxing strong in the faith.... God bless

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, Check Out This Preacher! Have A Good Laugh! / PASTOR O.O. ABEL .sermon On Last Day / The 3 Enemies Of A Born Again Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.