Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read (883 Views)

Ladies & Gentlemen I Present You >>> [Registered 2014 Range Rover Vogue HSE...] / Fresh 2003 Honda Accord V6 Coming Soon,,gentlemen Start Your Engines! / Hi,gentlemen.toyota Highlander 2003/04 Suv,le And Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by luisedet: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2008
Hello Goodday to all Nairalanders
You know it would be easy for all if we just follow the Rules of Engagement, if the forum administrators say post a message with the VIN number that is not a hard thing to do, even if you can go the extra length to get the VIN report and post it along with your adverts it will go a long way and gives you Credibility , I think we should all respect each other and this forum, i have spoken to a few dealers on this forum and ihave come to respect them though i have not met them in person, JENJU and VIPERMAN , i hail , SO PLEASE PLEASE if we agreed on this forum that adverts should come with VIN then that should be the way it should go, then we can actually diff. MEN from BOYS and CROOKS from the REAL DEALERS, This is my mind on this, thank you

LUIS EDET
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by ikeyman00(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2008
cocky

i think u shouldnt have opened this thread of yours in the first place!! i find it hard to understand why people seek cheap publicity here!! i spoke this and that?? who cares

well first u should learn how to gain respect, this should be on vin_THread

ikeyman00 aka superman can't be fake!!!
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by luisedet: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2008
@ikeyman00

Hmmm, did i hit some nerves there, no i didnot, i am just saying what is right cause we all keep shouting about this VIN and just a few put theirs up on their adverts, on why i opened my own thread , so it willget noticed by people and maybe for once we all start behaving true and PUT UP THE F@#$^Kin VIN, On trying to get noticed, that we would leave for another time and day,
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by rasmur5: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
Luisedet,

I'm in full agreement. Most of these cars are coming in from North America so there's no reason why the VIN should not be displayed if the dealers are selling with confidence.
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by lexicon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
ikeyman00:

cocky

i think u shouldnt have open this thread of yours in the first place!! i find it hard to understand why people seek cheap publicity here!! i spoke this and that?? who cares

well first u should learn how to gain respect, this should be on vin_THread

ikeyman00 aka superman can't be fake!!!

Do u speak English at all ? This is a simple advice and yet u turned it UP SIDE DOWN . Get an interpreter !
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by ikeyman00(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
nope i can't speak the domestic english where u are!! i'm quite very sorry to have noted of your inconsequences!!

so em help on the way??

thank you sir!!! get well soon

i think i see where u are coming from!! well i appologise at this juncture, however i think im right, this thread is unecessary if u had followed all the drama which took place just recently u know

anyway amendent noted!!! thougth initially u were taking a piss** hahha

1 love
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by lexicon(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2008
undecided
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by ikeyman00(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2008
good man??
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by luisedet: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2008
All the drama on this forum all started with this VIN thingy and i still see post or adverts without VIN, i am not trying to get noticed but trying to make people push all dealers to post their VIN on all adverts that way we all be sure of what we dealing in and also come to respect each other while transacting business, plain simple
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies: Must Read by mycar: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2008
luisedet:

All the drama on this forum all started with this VIN thingy and i still see post or adverts without VIN, i am not trying to get noticed but trying to make people push all dealers to post their VIN on all adverts that way we all be sure of what we dealing in and also come to respect each other while transacting business, plain simple

Na true talk you talk

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Vboot With Factory Fitted Ac And Sound Engine For Sale .350,000 / Clean Mercedes Benz Ml350 For Sale / Mitsubishi Pajero Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.