Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist (735 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / A Top Nigerian Artist Just Offered Him 5M To Buy His Song... Should He Sell? / Nigerian Artist Capable Of Winning Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
have been thinking about this for a while now so i feel like sharing it with you guys incase you dont know.
(1)2face idibia:like it or not u can not take dis away from dis man back in platazion boys days before braking up to team up with kennis music in 2004 till this present day he's still hot like fire and kinda handsome too
(2)d'banj:koko master himself ejenla banga lee kiniun funfun broke into lime light with tongolo with record label mate don baba J and pretty much he is doing fine despite the controvercial brake up with is brother from another mother don jazi
(3)don jazi:mavin boss is also another nigerian artist to look forward to when it comes staying on top of the game just like d'banj he is still pretty much dropin some hit song and good beats
(4)p square:the amazing twins came into d music industry and take over like millitry,they are hot musically and dancing wise,i think its save to say dat its their tradition to drop a hit song every year.
(5)9ice abolore:alapomeji is also trying in this aspect cuz wenever everybody thought the sparck in him as gone he nomarlly sweep haters off their feet,and personally i love his songs its educating and diffrent from all other artist braging about the kind of money they get or the fleet of cars they have.
Ok mate u can add urs if u wish
AM DONE AND GONE GOD BLESS
NO LESS

1 Like

Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
i hope dis make front page pls guys help me grace it with comments and likes

1 Like

Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by Dubby6(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
wetin Dbanj and Nice dey do dia?
Ill comment and like but i can swear with d op that this cant make front page....even if u get miley to twerk for Seun and d mods
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by redcliff: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazzand16: i hope dis make front page pls guys help me grace it with comments and likes

How can it make fp.. how can nice who released his last hit song in 2009 be consistent..don jazy and dbanj should not even be on the list..these guys are not even 10years in the scene yet... if i am not wrong
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
redcliff:

How can it make fp.. how can nice who released his last hit song in 2009 be consistent..don jazy and dbanj should not even be on the list..these guys are not even 10years in the scene yet... if i am not wrong
you are very wrong go and check nice realesed two album on the same date(g.r.a and c.n.n) and those albums are good and i personally rate them 8/10
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Dubby6: wetin Dbanj and Nice dey do dia?
Ill comment and like but i can swear with d op that this cant make front page....even if u get miley to twerk for Seun and d mods
lol its worth trying though
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by redcliff: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
hazzand16:
you are very wrong go and check nice realesed two album on the same date(g.r.a and c.n.n) and those albums are good and i personally rate them 8/10

Personally na.. who still listens to nice
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by donfemo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Consistency has to do with relevance and being on top of your game over the years. 2face for him its an obvious thing no one will dispute that with you OP. PSQUARE also have been very consistent right from their days in Jos, the Days of last night and Senorita till today they are still very consistent. Dbanj and 9ice are your Opinion @ OP I don't think they are consistent though. Don jazzy, He is not even an Artist to start with, lately he has been featuring in couple of songs but you can't call him an Artist still because he has no hits of his own.
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
redcliff:

i do tongue
redcliff:

i do
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by 9jabox(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2014
fair enough. Bt wetin 9ice dey do for that list?!
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
hazzand16:

guy shut d Bleep up.8/20 ni.lookin for attention.u b fool.u be real hazard to ds great nation nigeria.mumu boi
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by Djicemob: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Poor write up,lacks contents,flawed analysis,spelling errors everywhere,bad punctuations et al.And u want this to grace the frontpage? U r joking right? I don't hate u op,am just saying u should try better next time.
Re: Top Five Consistence Nigerian Artist by hazzand16(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Djicemob: Poor write up,lacks contents,flawed analysis,spelling errors everywhere,bad punctuations et al.And u want this to grace the frontpage? U r joking right? I don't hate u op,am just saying u should try better next time.
go and die

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chocolate City New Kid Dice Ailes (photo) / Onye..... A Review / Brand New Single :kode Ft. Romy – Site N’iru (prod. By Yungroc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.