Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,368 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Hi, Do You Like My Skin? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, Do You Like My Skin? (911 Views)

How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, Do You Like My Skin? by Flowtry(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2014
It gets to me why people can't be comfortable in their own skin! When they land a new job or earn an extra cash, the next thing is a makeover of sorts. Who told you that the ticket to being noticed is a bleached skin, dyed hair or a tatooed body?
I'm not against makeovers but if it doesn't enhance your beauty why waste your time? I've seen several beautiful n sexy divas destroy their skin just like a client of mine who went from a smooth skinned coffee brown goddess to a fair skinned replication of low quality with fiery gold hair!
What is true beauty to you?
Is it the smile, what makes one unique and exceptional or is it the makeup?
Re: Hi, Do You Like My Skin? by mstik(f): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Beauty is on the inside- extremely cliche and doesn't even apply all the time
Most guys won't want to settle down with an average or below-average looking woman
So, people(especially women) will go any length to feel and look beautiful
So my point is, true beauty can be defined from the perspective of each individual

1 Like

Re: Hi, Do You Like My Skin? by Flowtry(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2014
I agree with you @mstik 100% because the average or below average who "enhances" to appear attractive is trying her best to be acceptable. She's only believing a lie.How about the beautiful ones who tow the same line like my friend? Let them go and listen to "Pretty Hurts" by Beyoncé.

(1) (Reply)

That Cream On D'banj Skin Tho / Clothing You Wear On Beach / Bananas: How You Can Use It To Achieve A Smooth Skin.. Benefits And Usefulness..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.