Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Danger! Read This Now Or…mobile Phone Radiation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Danger! Read This Now Or…mobile Phone Radiation (737 Views)

Video: Phone Radiation And Cancer: The Top 5 Phones With The Highest Radiation / Exposure to Mobile Phone Radiation causes cancer? / Phone Radiation And Anti-radiation Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger! Read This Now Or…mobile Phone Radiation by uyanna: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2008
Guys,

The controversy has been on for a while, but now the results have been proven and it’s truly chilling.

I got some disturbing info on this issue and it’s alarming.

The first story is about a lady who has consistently miscarried for a while. The doctor that examined the last dead baby found out that…

The baby’s body cells were dying while it was growing in the uterus!

This was because…the mother’s uterus was affected by her mobile phone radiation.

The lady disclosed that for years, she has always kept her phone in her working jacket, so that the phone rested on the spot of her uterus.

There are other shocking stories of people who have had problems with some major organs of the body traced to phone radiation.

How can you stop this from happening to you?

Expert doctors advise: Keep your phones away from yourself, and especially new babies!

A word is enough for the wise…if you’re wise that is.

Please anybody who has any more information that could help fellow Nigerians stay healthy while using their cell phones should please share.

My name is Nnamdi Uyanna and I can be contacted via my website at:
http://www.usefulmobilephonetips.com.

(1) (Reply)

The Shadekos' / Sharing Info On Autism / Red Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.