Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. (486 Views)

Hi, I'm A Nairalander Schooling In Liberia. / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling / Nigerian Student Schooling In Ghana Cuts Off Manhood And Swallows It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. by Jfrezzy(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
After saying in England for three years ,My friends warned me,about return to Nigeria,saying Nigeria is a sick country full of self leaders,self centred politicians,been here 4 months now ,and funny enough even with my bags of degree and experiences,I still can't get a job,funny a enough I have a 5 month old baby in England,who would or can still get me a stay in England,but I don't want to stay in england,been an overstayer ,or working in the toilet, shagging some white woman,and feedn off my kid,because I got no pay to live there,I thought believing in the nigeria dream was still real,now I feel like I have made a great mistake coming back to nigeria? NiGeRia Why ,What wrong with this country,I think we don't have a bright future here,but must it be so,why is everything wrong here .
Re: Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Sorry bro. Still not a bad decision to return. Go on an aggressive job search and don't put too much hope on your foreign degree. There are many people who have very fine jobs and who never did a UK or US masters

1 Like

Re: Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. by ramaju: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2014
I believe you went there to acquire knowledge, use it to create job for yourself but were you thinking that going to overseas and coming back will guarantee you a job? I have alot to say but meanwhile focus on creating something for yourself because I don't think you made any mistake.

1 Like

Re: Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. by Jfrezzy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
ramaju: I believe you went there to acquire knowledge, use it to create job for yourself but were you thinking that going to overseas and coming back will guarantee you a job? I have alot to say but meanwhile focus on creating something for yourself because I don't think you made any mistake.
There is hope I think so,thanks 4 the words.
Re: Leaving England After Schooling,live In Nigeria. by Jfrezzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
ramaju: I believe you went there to acquire knowledge, use it to create job for yourself but were you thinking that going to overseas and coming back will guarantee you a job? I have alot to say but meanwhile focus on creating something for yourself because I don't think you made any mistake.
Thanks ,let believe and see .

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Official Dies From Ebola In Nigeria. / ECOWAS Staff Dies From Ebola Virus In Nigeria / Lagos Pirates Feast On Half Of A Yellow Sun Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.