Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Did U Get To Know Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland (583 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by Omomehn: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2014
As for me, i googled something and nairaland had exactly what i was looking for. That was how i got to know about our great nairaland. I introduced my girlfrhend to it but dont want her to know my username. How did u get here guys? Have u introduced it 2 any one?

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2014
Hmm mm
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2014
I was mentioned on a thread.
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by Ezedon(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2014
I knew Nairaland thorough a friend, when i was asking of a site to know current affairs, since then i've been addicted to it, some times i will pick up my phone for something else all of a sudden i'll found my self browsing through Nairaland
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by golddeejay(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
it was in 2008, i can really remember but it has to do with me reading success digest(a magazine) and doing some online marketing
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by Feranmicharles(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
A friend of mine introduced it to me,and have evangelised it to so many ppl and they are all here on NL
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by KillerBeauty(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2014
I got to know abt Nairaland while searching for tips on what to take to NYSC camp.

Thumbs up Nairaland you helped me immensely

1 Like

Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by timsbee(f): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
My hubby just opened d site on his phone, nd i sneaked a peek nd....

Viola, here me are.
Re: How Did U Get To Know Nairaland by charijee(f): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Got to know through my course mate in school. ...but she's not on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Two Died Trying To Prevent Ebola By Drinking Salt Water / Universal Laws To Be Conscious Of / My Dad Wasn't Lying Afterall, He Comes 1st In Class In His Days(proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.