Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! (874 Views)

How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by Tolzeal(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
Operating The Phone Got This Pop up Message All Of sudden !!!

Na so Them They extort Money from Many Nigerians, But they will keep Muted!!

#Smellos

Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by Generalkorex(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Lols
Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by obongtunji: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
They are criminals
Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by Ezedon(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
I'm tired of them, soon they will be given health tips on ebola virus

1 Like

Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by fr3do(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Those their fraudulent flash messages.
Making people click without consent.
And they won't make information of how to opt out available.
Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by Bawss1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
MTN is racing to the bottom with their horrible horrible service! For the past 2 weeks calls and data services in most parts of the FCT have been absolutely horrible. I think that their staff should be flogged for this nonsense!
Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by TrebleChamp(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ezedon: I'm tired of them, soon they will be given health tips on ebola virus
Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by TrebleChamp(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ezedon: I'm tired of them, soon they will be given health tips on ebola virus
They already do, got 4 Ebola health sms tips from MTN today..

2 Likes

Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by nenergy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tolzeal: Operating The Phone Got This Pop up Message All Of sudden !!!

Na so Them They extort Money from Many Nigerians, But they will keep Muted!!

#Smellos
My brother, add Globacom to that list. Anyways, its an innovative gsm technology. Keypad locks helps to prevent accidental activation.

www.nairaland.com/1815448/tip-gsm-users-how-prevent

Re: Where Are We Going WITH MTN Nigeria...! by Odunharry(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mtn stealing 4m us since 1883

(1) (Reply)

DONE DEAL : Facebook Officially Acquires Whatsapp / How Do I Root HTC One X? / Uc Browser 10.0.2!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.