Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Haulage-transportation Of Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage-transportation Of Goods (988 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Haulage: Transportation of Petroleum products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haulage-transportation Of Goods by mayornaize: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2008
Does anyone have an idea about the haulage business
Re: Haulage-transportation Of Goods by chrisibu(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
I have info on haulage.
I can also supply chippings if u re interested
contact me on chris_ibu@rocketmail.com for more info.
Re: Haulage-transportation Of Goods by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
mayornaize:

Does anyone have an idea about the haulage business

Hi mayornaize,

Haulage business is the big deal in nigeria right now. all that is required is your management expertise. we have been into the business for almost 8 years.

Also we have vacancies in some companies for people who wants to go into partnership with us, all that is required of you is to have a truck and we will help you place it in one of the companies we work for and also help in overall management of the truck. all you need to do is sit back and wait for your monthly earning whick can be up to 800,000k (depending on the type and age and tonnage of your truck)

you can contact us thru

enquiries@aplusapproach.com

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Daily Independent News Papper @ Discount Price N80 Per Copy / Get A Sensual Full Body Massage Without Leaving Home / Letter Of Credit For Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.