Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why I Was Upset With Wizkid-davido Finally Opens Up On Their Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Upset With Wizkid-davido Finally Opens Up On Their Beef (679 Views)

Illbliss Writes On DonJazzy And Olamide Ending Their Beef / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Upset With Wizkid-davido Finally Opens Up On Their Beef by ridoman: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Davido has finally opened up on the purported beef with Wizkid and why he went on twitter to throw shade. He spoke to Sahara TV and this is what he said

"It's not beef at all,but I'm the type of person if I feel something to me everything you do, you don't hit your brother down. This is the first time I'm saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know 'make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid's concert' and he threw a shade like that. I'm not going to take that.That's why I went and said what I said. But it's all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I'm still a big fan. It was never nothing but don't throw a shade at me,especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let's leave it like that.

watch d Video below[b][/b]

http://www.enn.com.ng/2014/08/why-i-was-upset-with-wizkid-davido.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On This ? Side Chick And The Powerless Wife - Regina Askia's / Justin Beiber Moves Into Hollywood Mansion So He Could Party Without Restriction / Rihanna In Raincoat-inspired Outfit. Would You Rock It? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.