Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There (586 Views)

We Are Getting There! Kylie Jenner Shares Another Sexy Photo / Phone Repairer Laeks Secret Photos Of His Customer Over Refusal To Pay 3000naira / 2face Owes Me Money And He Doesn't Want To Pay Back, Blackface Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
please my fellow nairalanders, is there any way i can get connected to anybody that takes boys Abroad and to pay back when they get there. Pls help if there is any tanx
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
Are u that desperate to travel abroad?
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
yes @ missyhorlah
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls fellas dnt jst view wit@ commenting cos u can help a frnd
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2014
Drpazienza: yes @ missyhorlah
y?who told u,U cnt mk it in wcever country Ɣou are?
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
pls help if u hav any
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
Fear of ebola I guess undecided
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Airforce1 i guess u have d connection?
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by justhelp(m): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
missyhorlah: y?who told u,U cnt mk it in wcever country Ɣou are?
if you cant help him then dont stop him on his mission. @op am sure you will find help but be wise there are bad guys out there.
Re: Help To Abroad And To Pay Back Getting There by Drpazienza: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
big tanx to u @ justhelp

(1) (Reply)

Cate Blanchett, Lupita Nyong'o Make Vanity Fair's Best Dressed List / Ahhhhhh! NBC Bans “shoki” By YBNL Artiste, Lil Kesh / J-lo Gushes Over P Diddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.