Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

:o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o (3885 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Venomous Snake Bridge / Shocking: Indian Man Buried His Daughter, 10, Alive Because Preferred A Son! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
A 11-year-old Indian girl considers venomous snakes her best
friends and despite having been bitten several times, she
continues to sleep and eat with them.

Kajol Khan narrated to Daily Mail:

“I have a lot of fun with the cobras. It hurts when they bite me but
sometimes it’s my own fault because I tease them. It’s quite funny.”
The girl’s father has worked as snake catcher for 45 years, and his
both children are already in the family business: 31-year-old son
Gulab and now Kajol.

Bitten several times, Kajol had gone though tough recovery periods:
“It hurts when they bite me but they don’t mean it,’ she said. I get a
little frightened when I see the blood but my father sorts me out.
He rushes into the forest and comes back with the medicine.”
The antidote is received from a wild plant which remains top secret.
The substance also mixed with butter and black pepper should be
applied to the wound quickly to save the person’s life.
While the girl’s father is glad to pass the family knowledge, Kajol’s
mother wants her to come back to school, from where she was
expelled for taking her pets to class. The worried woman said:
“She now refuses to study and will play with the snakes all day. I try
to make her study at home but she keeps the snakes with her and
gets distracted.”

The mother also worries about her daughter’s future saying it might
be difficult for Kajol to find a husband who would share her
interests.
view photos of the corageous girl below:

http://www.naij.com/70852.html

1 Like

Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2014

Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by JEITO: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
Another Neghi

I recommend spacegoat or madcow as a husband to her.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by hatux: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Lol grin... Crazy stuffs everywhere.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by ITbomb(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
One day, the papa no go dey house and the snake go bit am

1 Like

Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by mysticgal(f): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
how come this young lass loves snake,when ladies detest them. undecided
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Krasid(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
I am sure the snake would have gotten tired of biting her.

1 Like

Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by missvera(f): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Na wetin person sabi most, na him dey kill person. #Ayo lo maa n paniyan.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
na wa o

and here in Nigeria, some ppl (Grown up so-called men) are afraid of harmless rock python.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by kultimate009: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
All I am interested in is dat antidote.... Na big money b dat o.... Abeg, any indians here?
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2014

Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
kultimate009: All I am interested in is dat antidote.... Na big money b dat o.... Abeg, any indians here?

bros na only u wise pass lol
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by IAMBREEZY: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
missvera: Na wetin person sabi most, na him dey kill person. #Ayo lo maa n paniyan.
English
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by constance500: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
Moku shocked
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by missvera(f): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
IAMBREEZY: English
Haba bros, must you HONDAstand everything?
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2014

DUDE HOW IJEBU ODE
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Rikidony(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2014

DUDE HOW IJEBU ODE

chek this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1845999/military-recaptured-damboa-gwoza-hills
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
JEITO: Another Neghi

I recommend spacegoat or madcow as a husband to her.
Oh no!! Not Scapegoat! cry
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by IAMBREEZY: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
missvera: Haba bros, must you HONDAstand everything?
yeah of course!can you kindly translate what you typed. grin
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by IAMBREEZY: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rikidony:

DUDE HOW IJEBU ODE

chek this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1845999/military-recaptured-damboa-gwoza-hills
who's this one?swerve nigga.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by kultimate009: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Rikidony:

bros na only u wise pass lol
Abi nw.... Na wetin white folks dey take get money pass us be dat... Dem no dey waste any opportunity.... High time we strted taking the initiative ourselves...
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by jsunex(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Interesting mayb i shuld start rearing snakes... may God help me oo
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by axortedbabe(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmm na only she waka cum..
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by JEITO: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Enypie:
Oh no!! Not Scapegoat! cry
why not? Is he your crush?
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by MissyB3(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Tufia! undecided
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2014
JEITO: why not? Is he your crush?
No.
Natural likeness.
Re: :o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o by SpcAgtOko: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Mtchew crazy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Confuse Your Tracks To Your Enemies. / Admission Screening Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Schools / 10 Highest Paying Illegal Job In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.