Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Davido Finally Opens Up On Beef With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Opens Up On Beef With Wizkid (645 Views)

Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / 2face Opens Up On Beef With Mikel On ''the Truth'' / Download Full Interview>>wizkid Speaks On Beef With Davido On The Truth (9mb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Opens Up On Beef With Wizkid by ctytechnologies: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2014

In an exclusive interview with Sahara TV, Davido, who is currently in the US, said his recent online beef with Wizkid was because of the shade Wizkid threw regarding their concerts in the US…

“It’s not beef at all..but I’m the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don’t hit your brother down. This is the first time I’m saying this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know ‘make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid’s concert’ and he threw a shade like that. I’m not going to take that…that’s why I went and said what I said. But it’s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I’m still a big fan. It was never nothing but don’t..............

read more from source link below

Davido finally opens up on beef with Wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Lauren Bacall Dead: Barbra Streisand Leads Tributes To The Hollywood Icon / Nollywood Actor, Martins Amaihe Set To Star In Bollywood Film / Saidi Balogun- Learn From My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.