Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) (1907 Views)

Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
President Jonathan & other world leaders in a group photo

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by arewafederation: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why should my president be pushed to the sidelines? angry

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Tolexander: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
By the hat, we shall know him!

Imagine how they all line up like the choir in church.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sudanese president shared the hat identity. grin
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by latestsunny(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ekun Oko patience fun rara e grin
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by DickDastardly(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Why do dull people always lead

Pic looks like its taken in some "old people's home"
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by colossus2: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
The first picture reminds me of the indian movie 3 Idiots whereby a group picture is taken at the end of the school session, and the students stand according to the position of their academic performance.
1st, 2nd, 3rd.......Jona Last cheesy
Anyway I didn't say Jona na last oh

Aal izz well

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by aweonline(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2014
Jona's cloth looks like devils' cloak grin
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
colossus2: The first picture reminds me of the indian movie 3 Idiots whereby a group picture is taken at the end of the school session, and the students stand according to the position of their academic performance.
1st, 2nd, 3rd.......JONA Last cheesy
Anyway I didn't say JONA na last oh

Aal izz well

Say a prayer for Jonathan nt 2 b last
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Neaman(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
A feat GMB cannot attain and will never attain in this mordern world..
#Gej-2019.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Why do dull people always lead

I wonder why they are in charge? Why do Africans have to tolerate them when they cause them is agony?

The whole thing tie me I jare.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Danhumprey: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Smh.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
United States Of Africa Leader Summit?

(N.W.O)
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by yunglykmine(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
aweonline: Jona's cloth looks like devils' cloak grin
Dry! Try harder.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by aweonline(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
yunglykmine: Dry! Try harder.
ok, thanks for ur concern.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by smallJagaban: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
SEE HOW GOATLUCK WAS SIDELINED AND HE LOOK ODD

#FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - EBOLA GOATLUCK

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
this evil cap sef angry angry

triangular cap of the NEW WORLD ORDER
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Mabaleosi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Oga Jona enjoy yourself very well no be your fault na God make am so. Kwankwaso, tinubu, buhari and other mumu them can go and die of envy
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Descartes: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
God has been faithful to his people cheesy
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2014

Dull people tend 2 lead more coz the self acclaimed smart Alecs like dt dude upstairs lack positive vision n Will 2 be true leaders. @most they end up being rulers/Dictators if they ever get 2 dt point.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by aresa: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
The daft and clueless president of the most populous African country and the so called giant of Africa all alone in the irrelevant far far end and corner of the class aka Siberia of group picture..

The man commands zero respect and recognition around world leaders and community not only because he's overly corrupt and incompetent, but largely because his citizens are still in the hands of terrorist and he just care less with zero sense of urgency, care and compassion for his own people.

This is one thing his $1.5 million taxpayers image cleaning service can not clean or wash away, it follows him wherever..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by fitzmayowa: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2014
aresa: The daft and clueless president of the most populous African country and the so called giant of Africa all alone in the irrelevant far far end and corner of the class aka Siberia of group picture..
The man commands zero respect and recognition around world leaders and community not only because he's overly corrupt and incompetent, but largely because his citizens are still in the hands of terrorist and he just care less with zero sense of urgency, care and compassion for his own people.
This is one thing his $1.5 million taxpayers image cleaning service can not clean or wash away, it follows him wherever..

Bad belle no go kill you...cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by fitzmayowa: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2014
rattlesnake: this evil cap sef angry angry

triangular cap of the NEW WORLD ORDER

Only death can seperate him from his cap...grin
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by driand(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2014
arewafederation: Why should my president be pushed to the sidelines? angry
who are u asking dat question? I hope It's not me.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by arewafederation: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2014
driand: who are u asking dat question? I hope It's not me.

I'm asking anybody not infected with Ebola. If you are infected, then definitely not you. cool
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by omenka(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2014
That South Sudanese president is the daftest looking creep I've ever seen!!

Always absolutely mute with his face carrying no emotions at all, red eyed with shaggy beard and a dirty bowler hat worn on a raggedy suit!!

Glad he was flung to the back, wouldave messed up the picture!!
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by bknight: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2014

A curious question.
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: SEE HOW GOATLUCK WAS SIDELINED AND HE LOOK ODD

#FOOLISH PRESIDENT EVER RULETH - EBOLA GOATLUCK
grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by driand(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
arewafederation:

I'm asking anybody not infected with Ebola. If you are infected, then definitely not you. cool
I'm sorry u couldn't catch a simple sense of humor
Re: President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) by arewafederation: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
driand: I'm sorry u couldn't catch a simple sense of humor

Oya no vex. I was only kidding . smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga / Rt. Hon Emeka Ihedioha Visits The Obi Of Onitsha. . (pictures) / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Next President, Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.