Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) (2069 Views)

Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) / He Just Told Me He Wore The Clothes I Designated 4 2moros Church Service / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by Arbiola(f): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
The Picture below is Olamide at Dr. Sid and Simi’s White wedding on the 2nd of August 2014. Yes, That particular day, Social media was all buzzing having pictures here and there from the wedding of Doro Dr Sid and Sister Simi, in Lagos Nigeria. .Yes, This event has come and gone, but there was this particular thing that caught my attention!! Almost all celebrities were looking tushed and glamorous for the big wedding with their different kinda style and outfit, but our very own baddo, Olamide chose to play offside. Seriously, somebody should tell me what Olamide was wearing in this picture! As in…C’mmon it was a wedding for crying out loud respect baddo to the fullest! Bro. .Your still the best, but lets call a spade a spade! Where have we seen this kind before? Basketball Bulls Jersey, face cap worn backwards, sunglasses, open zip tight-nee pants and school bag. Nawa oh! Few days ago on his Instagram page, he posted the below picture, rocking the same outfit!! which leaves me thinking “Is he repeating cloth?”.

Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by aweonline(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
U can Form baddest guy all u want, bt nt to a formal event...mtchw undecided
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by Richhommie(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Too much of high grade. cool
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by 1goodman: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2014
d guy don high!
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by timsbee(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Foto container.....
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by McWhillion(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
and I should believe right?
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
ice dey vex
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by lasheez(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
When you think you have arrived,this is what happens.
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by Emmyk(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Whatever rocks his boat cheesy
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by kristylopezz: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
D guy's trying so hard to rep the street.

There are lots of of street guys nd girls who wish to attend d event. Bt Olamide went 4 dem. So nothing f**cked up there.

My own version of d photo tho!
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
mtchew .. yeye de smell
Re: Olamide F*cked Up: See What He Wore To Dr SID Wedding (see Photo) by clemmonce(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
it is a lie oooo. I saw the video clip on hiptv. he wore a white native to the wedding. Not this rubbish nah photoshop ooo

(1) (Reply)

Marvel’s First African-american Superhero ‘blackpanther’ (Chadwick Boseman) / Share Your Worst Truth Or Dare Experiences Here!!! / Graphic Photos From The Chikason Filling Station Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.