Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Who Really Killed Bola Ige? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Really Killed Bola Ige? (11489 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by ajoskele(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omisore didn't step in Esa-Oke(countryhome of Bola Ige) to campaign..#myobservationthough
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by tit(f): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
anonimi: This is an old relevant OP to this thread:

Unfortunately The Nation link has DISAPPEARED mysteriously shocked See attached screen shot shocked

I recall reading this interview.
Nigerians have to escape from the hands of obasanjo, Tinubu and Oyinlola!
These people are killers.
I pity any Osun person who votes for Aregbesola.

Obasanjo and Tinubu connived to tie up Omisore with this case.
They dumped him in prison.
For something he does not know about!
After many months of harrowing trial.
Omisore was vindicated and found innocent of the charges!

Osun!
Make your vote count.
Send Obasanjo the murderer into limbo.
A vote for Aregbesola is like inviting Obasanjo the killer into your bedroom.
A vote for Aregbesola is like making Tinubu lord and master of your life.
Vote wisely!

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by anonimi: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
ajoskele: Omisore didn't step in Esa-Oke(countryhome of Bola Ige) to campaign..#myobservationthough

Assuming what you said is true, it can be attributed to the very effective PROPAGANDA work of the Amunisin (Enslavement) People's Congress, APC.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by huptin(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=anonimi]

Are those political ASSASSINATIONS
Can we try to engage our grey matter productively once in a while ? [/quote

so what are they? Haven't the killings been linked to politics in one way or the other? Can we learn to be consistent in our thinking and show signs of good breeding on a public forum?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by omoadeleye(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
if e sure for dem, let dem go nd drink AYILARA WATER or SANGO WATER, nd see who kill bola ige

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by huptin(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
If the killings stopped as you posited, what about the post election violence of 2011, wasn't that political too? or is political killing limited to high profile cases? the youth corpers that lost their lives were not human beings? our sense of human feeling is sometimes just gross.
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by felifeli: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Who killed Bola Ige ? APC will know tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by size38: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
PDP led govt killed uncle Bola Ige. Simple and short
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by tit(f): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
size38: OBJ led govt killed uncle Bola Ige. Simple and short

fixed

4 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Olril18(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=tit]Oyinlola is the killer of Bola Ige!
That is what paved the way for him to be governor.
Oyinlola and Obasanjo and Tinubu benefited most from the assasination of Bola Ige.
One got governor
The other president
while Tinubu got the South West.
The three of them must have plotted this in their coven.[/
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Jagabandit Athiefwaju must have his bloody hands in it. Maybe he had to eliminate Bola Ige to take full control of the AD structure. It was a grand plan towards "Yoruba Leadership". Titans like Bola Ige, Funsho Williams, and the rest had to be erased for the dream to materialise.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by popplm(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
ajoskele: Omisore didn't step in Esa-Oke(countryhome of Bola Ige) to campaign..#myobservationthough
say only what you know guy. I was with the omisore campaign troop to Esa-oke...what you gain from lying?

5 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by anonimi: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
popplm: say only what you know guy. I was with the omisore campaign troop to Esa-oke...what you gain from lying?

If you (or someone you know) have pictures of Omisore's rally in Esa-Oke please share. It should some clear landmark to identify the place as Esa-Oke. That way these APC liars can be put to permanent shame.

3 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by tunapa2009(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
Are you trying to say that Raufu(oyinlola's new friend) knows about the death of bola ige or what?

1 Like

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by ajoskele(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
popplm: say only what you know guy. I was with the omisore campaign troop to Esa-oke...what you gain from lying?
wow...thank you for misleading the people. Your people anyways!
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by ajoskele(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
anonimi:

If you (or someone you know) have pictures of Omisore's rally in Esa-Oke please share. It should some clear landmark to identify the place as Esa-Oke. That way these APC liars can be put to permanent shame.
No be person wey get DP fit share rally pix?..make una continue to dey deceive unasev!
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by ajoskele(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Someone wrote PDP has more supporters on NL than in Osogbo. He was right!

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by anonimi: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
ajoskele: Someone wrote PDP has more supporters on NL than in Osogbo. He was right!

I hope you know that Osogbo is not the ENTIRE Osun state.
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by ajoskele(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
anonimi:

I hope you know that Osogbo is not the ENTIRE Osun state.
Bro, you dull oh.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
gratieao: Yoruba politics is too dirty. Bola Ige, Funsho Williams as a case study
SO DARK AND EVIL!
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
dridowu: @bolded, it is only those that are witchcraft will also identify their fellow witchcraft also.
KO? IT TAKES A THIEF TO CATCH A THIEF, ISN'T SO?
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Ahmeduana(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
smallJagaban: OMISORE IS THE KILLER. HE KILLED BOLA IGE
your evidence? because word alone is not enough!
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Fourwinds: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
what u have said may be correct but my problem here is y didn't u accuse dis man when he was with d PDP rather dan now....u are as well guilty of with holding information/deep understanding. dats y I will say all are guilty and fall short of d gory of God
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by kofidanquah81(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
tit:

Lie Mohammed: Governor-in-waiting Omisore was tried and found innocent of the case.
Obasanjo, Oyinlola and Tinubu are yet to answer for the death of Bola Ige.
please who convicted omisore and when?
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by zik4ever: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
I wonder how many arm chair commentators and analysts who come online to exchange insults and make unsubstantiated allegations are actually registered to vote in Osun State?.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by tit(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
kofidanquah81: please who convicted omisore and when?
Nobody convicted Omisore!
The law did not convict Omisore!
Obasanjo and Tinubu and all the demons that do not want anything good for Nigerians tried to rope the poor man into something he does not know about.
But fair-lady justice declared him innocent.
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
d question is as Aregbesola not done better dan any Governor of dat state since 1999? we need to be objective here not bring in sentiments. I'm always with any Governor dat perform. I have eyes no one can deceive me.
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Safari29:

rubbish.

tinubu is not even objs friend.

Omisore killed him
I so much luv naija politifcians 4 one thing...they can act even more than hollywood actors. Tinubu insults obj 2day, 2mao obj attacks tinubu, then d media spreads d news making gullible nigerians like u think dey are enemies then dey will meet in there coven and laff at u pple. Obj and tinubu are tight ogboni brethren, Ask anybody who was present during stella obj's mother's funeral.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by fredoooooo: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
yo yo yo , yoruba ronu o cry
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by kofidanquah81(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
There s nothing that shows omisore will do well if elected and again aregbe has not done badly .I hope osunites won't repeat the collosal error of fountain of knowlege
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by tit(f): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fourwinds: d question is as Aregbesola not done better dan any Governor of dat state since 1999? we need to be objective here not bring in sentiments. I'm always with any Governor dat perform. I have eyes no one can deceive me.

Aregbesola is the worstest governor of Osun state ever.
I do not know him and Oyinlola who bad pass.
Akande was better. He was old and not too smart but he is not as bad.
Re: Who Really Killed Bola Ige? by jjcbuthot: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Omisore of course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1,500mw Lost To Pipeline Bombings —NNPC / Nigeria’s Debt Reaching Critical Levels — NEITI / Mimiko Is Real Awoist —HID Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.