Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor (579 Views)

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe / Buhari Should Not Be Sworn In With The Quran – Etcetera Writes / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by fun4: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2014
A constitutional crisis is brewing in Adamawa
State as Mr. James Ngilari, the deputy to the
impeached governor, has asked a court to direct that he be sworn in. Ngilari is claiming that he did not resign before Murtala Nyako’s
impeachment and he should, by law, be sworn in as governor after the removal of the
governor.
www.thecable.ng/breaking-nyakos-deputy-in-court-asks-to-be-sworn-in-as-governor
Re: Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2014
i thought he sent his resignation letter to the state house of assembly.
Re: Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by demand1982: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2014
lanotipo: i thought he sent his resignation letter to the state house of assembly.
i think someone is beat a strange drum for him to dance and am sure he does not know the rythym

2 Likes

Re: Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by Tolexander: 4:46am On Aug 07, 2014
He had better gone to collect a ticket to contest the gubernatorial election with that money he is planning to spend on the case, instead of using it to flog a dead horse.
Re: Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by fitzmayowa: 4:51am On Aug 07, 2014
All this our so called polithiefcians...i guess he is suffering from amnesia...May be his ghost submitted his resignation letter for him
Re: Constitutional Crisis : Nyako’s Deputy Asks Court To Be Sworn In As Governor by kel4soft: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Civil Defence Arrests Fake Recruiter With Over 900m In 50 Accounts / “sawyer Was Mad To Bring Ebola Here” – President Jonathan / Ebola Drug Maker Shares Are Exploding Higher Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.