Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? (936 Views)

Guy!..do NOT BE Decieved!!..see What Ladies Do To Get Big Butts / Ladies Wearing Yoga Pants!! / If You Are The Last Person On Earth Will You Still Wear Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by silvertuke(m): 6:16am On Aug 07, 2014
Guys this is kind of funny but I need to know your opinion on this. Do you still wear pants? There is this guy who happens to be our neighbor in the house where I and my Brother was staying some months back. The guy happens to be one of those guys that normally wear pants instead of the usual boxers which I think many guys do wear these days. I honestly can’t remember the last time I stop wearing pants or seen a guy wearing pants not until I saw that neighbor of ours. Each time I see his pants been hang on the rope, so many things keep going through my Mind. Because I cannot remember the last time I have seen such, so guys do you still wear pants or knows anything guy who does.

Babes your opinion is also needed, because your Boyfriend might be in that category of those guys who normally prefer wearing pants instead of Boxers. Am sure you all knows the kind of Pants am talking about.
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2014
Did someone wake up bored on a thursday mawin??
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by iamSi(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2014
What went through you mind please ? Like he's gay or something ?
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by silvertuke(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2014
iamSi: What went through you mind please ? Like he's gay or something ?

Lo, that one join.
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by horlabiyi(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2014
No,I don't. I could remember,I stopped wearing pants 15yrs ago
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by DesChyko: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Since wey person stop dey rock pant na today?
Even babes sef don abandon pant dey freestyle our boxers.
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by chimajii: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2014
you ppu keep hitting NeW Lows with each day. /Endthread!!
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by tosyne2much(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2014
Its tru dat most guys dnt wear Pants while some do.... Its jst d matter of choice and wat suits u
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by rawpadgin(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2014
here is type I wear

Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by chimajii: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2014
rawpadgin: here is type I wear

U must not know the difference between Boxers ,Briefs & Boxerbriefs
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2014
Every man should wear pant. I thought that's why using hand to pack ur kinis has reduced.
Op pls learn how to wear one. See that pics up there, that's a typical Guy's pant.
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2014
OP dis one dat u r luking @ somebody s pant I'm suspecting u. Rem dat its 14 yrs nd no bail. Eehen!
Re: Guy Do You Still Wear Pants? by silvertuke(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
rozzay: OP dis one dat u r luking @ somebody s pant I'm suspecting u. Rem dat its 14 yrs nd no bail. Eehen!

Lol, shocked.

(1) (Reply)

How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu-ode To Nnewi / Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted / BADDO!! Prisoner Impregnates 4 Female Guards While In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.