Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Robbins Begg - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Robbins Begg (2843 Views)

Robins Begg Consulting Ltd. / Robbins Begg Consulting Online Test / Robins Begg Consulting Ltd, Call For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbins Begg by Johninyang(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2014
Got an invitation for a CBT b4 13th August from this folks.
Any one in the same shoes?
Re: Robbins Begg by klemony: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi john,
I also received a mail and sms from robinsbeggs consulting. Mine was a computer base questionnaire that lasted for 20 mins. Have completed mine and I hope they'll get intouch with us soon.
Re: Robbins Begg by toby4ever(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
how did u pple apply?
Re: Robbins Begg by omot4real(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
pls how did u apply and when ?
Re: Robbins Begg by Johninyang(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Alright Klemony. Plese how was it cos am yet to do mind. Are you on BBM?
Re: Robbins Begg by klemony: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
@john..it was cool . .they're personality questions just to know about you. @toby and omot4eva..I came across the advert online mid last month and I applied.
Re: Robbins Begg by Johninyang(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tnx @klemony...I'll do mine tomoro
Re: Robbins Begg by klemony: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
@john. .did u get another mail from them asking u to complete ur CBT cos they sent another mail and sms to me today in that regard but I called them and they said it was an error that since have already done mine I should disregard the mail and msg.
Re: Robbins Begg by Johninyang(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2014
@klemony I got same but I ignored. Tnx
Re: Robbins Begg by Mickeyi908: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Anyone heard anything after the interview?
Re: Robbins Begg by klemony: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2014
@john ..I received an email from Robins begg today that I'm successful in the online pschometry test as regards to Snr Business Development Officer role. Inview of this i should come for oral interview in their office at Anthony on 22/8/14. Who else in this forum got the same message and how's their interview questions ?
Re: Robbins Begg by Cleanforsureme: 4:30am On Aug 18, 2014
klemony: @john ..I received an email from Robins begg today that I'm successful in the online pschometry test as regards to Snr Business Development Officer role. Inview of this i should come for oral interview in their office at Anthony on 22/8/14. Who else in this forum got the same message and how's their interview questions ?
I also got the same text from them to come for oral interview in their office at Anthony on 22/8/14 for the same position as urs.Also thinking of what their question will looke like.Pls do u have any idea of who there are consulting for?
Re: Robbins Begg by chuks1000: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Cleanforsureme: I also got the same text from them to come for oral interview in their office at Anthony on 22/8/14 for the same position as urs.Also thinking of what their question will looke like.Pls do u have any idea of who there are consulting for?

All,

How was d interview today?
Re: Robbins Begg by chuks1000: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
chuks1000:

All,

How was d interview today?

Anybody with update on this Robbins begg recruitment?
Re: Robbins Begg by donigspain(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please, don't bother going. I researched about them for you guys... I think it's a waste of time...
Check this link http://www./f36/robins-begg-consulting-job-vacancies-154797/index6.html

1 Like

Re: Robbins Begg by vingoze: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
I came aross them in shortlistnigeria.com.com and did their test was scheduled for interview today where I met with the MD Abraham Olaleye, it was a one on one interview session with him characterised by lots of direct question like.
What is ur greatest achievement? Wht is ur greatest risk? And all other questions like that. Well I pray they talk on time let me know if to tak or drop
Re: Robbins Begg by Mickeyi908: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Robbins Begg by Mickeyi908: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Ibadan Opening / Vacancies At Ondo State University Of Science & Technology (OSUSTECH) / Nicomsat Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.