Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Have You Ever Notice This Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Notice This Before? (821 Views)

Did Anyone Notice This Now? (pix) / Do You Notice This? / Your Brain Won,t Notice This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Notice This Before? by newslife: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2014
Any time me and my friends are discussing something especially if it turns out to tell experience one had had before Like when they tell me how it pains when you were bitten by a snake or scorpion and i said 'I have never been bitten by scorpion or snake before ’ in due time I will experience it , so I want to ask if there is a myth on that statement or just a nature? you are free to share your own Experience
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2014
if thats the case, and you believe that, then run to the next billionaire, wait for them to say:"I am a billionaire" and simply reply:"i have never been a billionaire!"...... and see if what you wrote is remotely possible!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by newslife: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2014
MRbrownJAY: if thats the case, and you believe that, then run to the next billionaire, wait for them to say:"I am a billionaire" and simply reply:"i have never been a billionaire!"...... and see if what you wrote is remotely possible!
I just wish bilgate is easy to get near for that kind discussion #mydream
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2014
newslife: I just wish bilgate is easy to get near for that kind discussion #mydream

lol!
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by herald9: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2014
newslife: I just wish bilgate is easy to get near for that kind discussion #mydream
is it only Bill Gate you know? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by cirmuell(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2014
herald9:
hian i tire o, Aliko dey im domot for here o. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by newslife: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2014
herald9:
he is the one I know
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by herald9: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2014
newslife: he is the one I know
Symptoms of inferiority complex... go for mentality checkup
Re: Have You Ever Notice This Before? by newslife: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2014
herald9:
Symptoms of inferiority complex... go for mentality checkup
pls don't find my ans amiss o I just like bilgate

(1) (Reply)

What Your Fingers Say About You / Indian Airline Spicejet Hits Buffalo During Take-off / A Letter To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.