Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Still Searching For My Better Half - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Still Searching For My Better Half (3710 Views)

Over 25 Years Of Age And Still Searching For A Serious Partner? CLICK HERE / Find Your Better Half Right Here / Am Still Searching For A Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by aloib(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2006
no i dont sir, lol cheesy grin, is that ur gmail acct, lets chat on gmail, lol
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2006
aloib:

can someone quote that mongose for me because he is on my ignore list

@aloib - When I first read your post on this forum, i knew i was going to do a column on rudeness. And d reason is not far fetched cos i need u 2 hate me stuart little.

@candylips - Y r u been such a wussie?
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by candylips(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2006
bros aloib is my sweetie so softy on her ok.

@aloib

u ve gat my other email o uknow. the yahoo one. remeber wink
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
candylips:

bros aloib is my sweetie so softy on her ok.

@candylips - So u feel safe hanging on air
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by candylips(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2006
yes o .wetin man go do.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2006
candylips:

yes o .wetin man go do.

@candylips - Not easy; make it possible to have several shots in the air at the same time. ,
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Elidegreat(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2006
Eddiemillion2006, I thought by now u would've found what u're looking 4.Pls yank ur pic off this website b4 smth untowrd happez!Dig?
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Eddie2006(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2006
@elidegreat
Pal i have not found yet i guess i looked in the wrong place shocked can you help me pleaseeee cry for the pic forget it i dont care anymore cry cry
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by candylips(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2006
if u havent found any in here how about looking for one the old fashion way. hello . on the street , in the club or in church
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Eddie2006(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2006
i think you are right but what if i dont have time to do that and its much stressy for me (advice) is welcomed
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2006
Eddie2006:

i think you are right but what if i don't have time to do that and its much stressy for me (advice) is welcomed

@Eddiemillion2006 - Tell me what's working for you before you ask
your question. I appreciate all of your stuffs,
it's great" and "I don't need to tell you how well
your stuff works"

comments, but the fact is that I
DO need to hear all of the specifics, because
this helps other guys to see what's working in
different situations.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Elidegreat(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2006
Damollar,

are u a scientist? U usually sound as if u are using poor Eddiee as a case study. Dont be offended.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
@Elidegreat - Are you as helpful as you can be when your pal is in a jam?
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by fresheggi: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2006
Please does anyone have any information on Makon Engineering and technical services in ikeja, i have a test on saturday n dont know wat to expect, someone please bail me out, thanks
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Damollar(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2006
@fresheggi - when you're lonely You should think of better things to do But you loaf around without a clue Oh yeah, don't laugh Oh poor you what can you do ,

Try re-posting on jobs, pls
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by wurdz: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2006
Why nt search n pray 4 directn 4rm.Dis idea is nt gud enough,pple ll no u re a love-vendor
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by candylips(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
what are u saying dude
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by CoolDave(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Damollar ,Im certain that ur encounter with the supernatural left you with missing vital links.You always sound incoherent in the threads--you seem also to be a male chauvinist,thats too bd man,I'll advise you to go back to that spot where the lightening struck you,perhaps,there would be restoration of your senses--You remind me of Bober Billy in "This is our chance".
Good luck
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by Elidegreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2006
@Damollar ,I'm certain that your encounter with the supernatural left you with missing vital links.You always sound incoherent in the threads--you seem also to be a male chauvinist,thats too bd man,I'll advise you to go back to that spot where the lightening struck you,perhaps,there would be restoration of your senses--You remind me of Bober Billy in "This is our chance".
Good luck

@Damollar, This comment is familiar.
Re: Still Searching For My Better Half by computergenius(m): 6:05am On Jan 02, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Girls : Are They Really Sex Addicts? / I Need A Guy In My Life / Forum For Singles And Married Who Wants To Make New Friends Or Have A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.