Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos (4989 Views)

Liar! Fans Slay Sina Rambo Over Instagram Lie (see Funny Comments) / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by berrylyn26: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2014
HKN Gang member, rapper and girlfriend to Nene Ibru, Sina Rambo is taking no chances. Sina arrived Lagos today and was spotted with his Ebola mask on.

Do you think he is taking it too serious?

See more photos and what he had to say here: http:///sina-rambo-arrives-lagos-with-his-ebola-mask-on-photos/

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Rikidony(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
tell this dude that EBOLA CAN BE THROUGH SHAKING OF HANDS NOT ONLY KISSING

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Waspy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Cowdung angry angry angry angry
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by chukxie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
berrylyn26: HKN Gang member, rapper and [b]girlfriend to Nene Ibru, [/b]Sina Rambo is taking no chances. Sina arrived Lagos today and was spotted with his Ebola mask on.

See more photos and what he had to say here: http:///sina-rambo-arrives-lagos-with-his-ebola-mask-on-photos/

".. girlfriend to Nene Ibru." Confusing!

7 Likes

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Aidy97(f): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Mayydayy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
shina rambo abi rambo insecticidee or watever u call urself.i have one word for u.
you dey craze.hear
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by gluv01(f): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
The Cart-Onga
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
some1 tell dis clown, dat ish cant save him ,
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Ruq: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
It's people like him that needs Ebola, we never can tell it might wake up a potential talent.

8 Likes

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by countsparrow: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
Who be dis Shina Rambo sef Abi na dat Video Vixen fox wey dey always show for Davido videos

7 Likes

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by ideee03(f): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Silly...
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Amanyanabo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
d guy wan use dis ebola thing take shine small
...............smh

1 Like

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Tval(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just a word "mumu".
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by chidakudz: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here's the link to your #ShakeBody video on Skales' YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y24z6ChgYQ

We would be counting the views through this link only, so star
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Xsenga(f): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
SMHB&P4H. angry
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by priscaoge(f): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
berrylyn26: HKN Gang member, rapper and girlfriend to Nene Ibru, Sina Rambo is taking no chances. Sina arrived Lagos today and was spotted with his Ebola mask on.

Girlfriend to Nene Ibru? Is Sina Rambo a girl? Abeg who She be? Abi d Nene Ibru na dude? @op abeg clear me on this undecided undecided
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by hensben(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
davido body guard
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Girlfriend to Nene Ibru? Is Sina Rambo a girl? Abeg who She be? Abi d Nene Ibru na dude? @op abeg clear me on this undecided undecided
Wetin you want carry am do?

No go read your Book?

(Kick her)
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by priscaoge(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Wetin you want carry am do?

No go read your Book?

(Kick her)
NoticeMe ,I Have seen u So? undecided undecided It might interest u that am a graduate, working and paying my bills. Face ur front abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by DonaldGenes(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:
NoticeMe ,I Have seen u So? undecided undecided It might interest u that am a graduate, working and paying my bills. Face ur front abeg undecided

I am sorry,

Now, iHave Arrested your curiosity,

"""""""""'''''Will you marry me?"""""""''

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by rodeo0070(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
What else? NEEEEXXXXXTTTT!!!
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by themejiwalker(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
ode ni bobo yii sha angry

1 Like

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Dreyl(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Confused goat.

1 Like

Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Many are MAD;few are ROAMING
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by nickz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
Xsenga: SMHB&P4H. angry
meaning??
Re: Sina Rambo Arrives Lagos With His Ebola Mask On | Photos by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Ruq: It's people like him that needs Ebola, we never can tell it might wake up a potential talent.
Wicked bro

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: University Of Ghana Student Goes Viral After Displaying Her Huge “yansh” / Nollywood Actress ENEMCHUKWU CHINELO ROSEMARY Talks How To Break Into The Movie / P Square's New Hit Song "do Me" Is Blasting In A B U J A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.