Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Wizzy Don Do Am Again O.....chai!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizzy Don Do Am Again O.....chai!!!!! (752 Views)

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / BUSTED!:Psquare, Don Jazzy,wizzy Tasted Lower Rated ‘taste Of Diamond’ Champagne / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizzy Don Do Am Again O.....chai!!!!! by skineejay: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its everywhere.... Jesus... Chai!!!!, I no fit chop food keep plate. There have been this *ish going on between O. B. O(i used dot so yorubas won't confuse it for something else ) and wizzy(too old to be called wiz Kid),recently Davido finally opened up to say

<--..it’s not beef at all..but I’m the type of person if I feel something..to me everything you do, you don’t hit your brother down. This is the first time I’m SAYING this but the only reason I was upset was because of the NY concert. I was even going to tweet like you know ‘make sure everybody turn up for my brother Wizkid’s concert’ and he threw a shade like that. I’m not going to take that…that’s why I went and said what I said. But it’s all cool, at the end of the day, we got to keep it on the music. Shout out to him. I’m still a big fan. It was never nothing but don’t throw a shade at me…especially when we were on the flight earlier. By the way, check the numbers on my last concert. Let’s leave it like that..” Hmmmm..... No b small tin o(i don't wanna judge who is right or wrong, I'll leave that to you), now wizzy has replied him through twitter (he didn't direct it but its obvious )..........http://afridiary..com/2014/08/its-everywhere.html
please feel free to read and comment appropriately....thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lol! See What Olisa Adibua Wore To Elite Model Look Event / Don Jazzy Surprises Computer Science Student With Money / Everybody Should Define Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.