Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems (1280 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
and the Lord called me and gave me POWER over unclean spirits and to heal all manners of sicknesses (matthew 10 vs 1)

the Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me and He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor and to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind and set at liberty them that are bruised and oppressed by the devil and to preach the day of the Lord (luke 4 vs 18)

these signs shall follw them that beleve they shall cast out devils; take up serpents and drink poison and it shall not hurt them and laying hands to the sick and they shall recover (mark 16 vs 17-18 )

GOD anoints me with the Holy Ghost and power and to go about doing good and healing all that are oppressed of the devil (acts 10 vs 38 )

and so many other miracles that has been celestially handed over to me...

God never changes and His power still remains the same (malachi 3 vs 6 an hebrews 13 vs 8 )

I and the children whom the Lord had given me are for signs and wonders in nigeria (isaiah 8 vs 18 ).
But the people that do know their God shall be strong and full of exploits...... (daniel 11 vs 32).

All these are the Lord's promises to us and throught His power all ur afflictions shall be delivered
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Confess and mention all ur problems here and every afflictions shall be delivered....

Sickness
asthma
malaria
hiv/aids
cancer
ulcer
herpatites
pneumonia
piles
diabetes
and all manners of sickness

joblessness
lack of favour
struggling with sin
oppressed by the devil
barreness
miscarriages
witchcraft oppressions
satanic manipulations
mental illness
addictive habits
poverty and all manners of afflictions wil be solved here only if u acknowledge; confess and believe.....

THE LORD SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM AND DELIVERED THEM FROM ALL THEIR AFFLICTIONS AND DESTRUCTIONS psalm 107 vs 20
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Zikdik(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
Your anointing has failed to cure people with Ebola but you come here to showcase e-anointing?
I've got one problem. Senile men like you shouldn't be roaming the streets. Do us all and your sorry self a favour and fix that.

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by dorox(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Zikdik: Your anointing has failed to cure people with Ebola but you come here to showcase e-anointing?
I've got one problem. Senile men like you shouldn't be roaming the streets. Do us all and your sorry self a favour and fix that.
The op is hoping to snare some mugu on naira land. Business must be very bad indeed to have come to this barren terrain to hunt for mugus.

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Goshen360(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
ProphetUdeme: and the Lord called me and gave me POWER over unclean spirits and to heal all manners of sicknesses (matthew 10 vs 1)

the Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me and He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor and to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind and set at liberty them that are bruised and oppressed by the devil and to preach the day of the Lord (luke 4 vs 18)

these signs shall follw them that beleve they shall cast out devils; take up serpents and drink poison and it shall not hurt them and laying hands to the sick and they shall recover (mark 16 vs 17-18 )

GOD anoints me with the Holy Ghost and power and to go about doing good and healing all that are oppressed of the devil (acts 10 vs 38 )

and so many other miracles that has been celestially handed over to me...

God never changes and His power still remains the same (malachi 3 vs 6 an hebrews 13 vs 8 )

I and the children whom the Lord had given me are for signs and wonders in nigeria (isaiah 8 vs 18 ).
But the people that do know their God shall be strong and full of exploits...... (daniel 11 vs 32).

All these are the Lord's promises to us and throught His power all ur afflictions shall be delivered

ProphetUdeme: Confess and mention all ur problems here and every afflictions shall be delivered....
Sickness
asthma
malaria
hiv/aids
cancer
ulcer
herpatites
pneumonia
piles
diabetes
and all manners of sickness
joblessness
lack of favour
struggling with sin
oppressed by the devil
barreness
miscarriages
witchcraft oppressions
satanic manipulations
mental illness
addictive habits
poverty and all manners of afflictions wil be solved here only if u acknowledge; confess and believe.....
THE LORD SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM AND DELIVERED THEM FROM ALL THEIR AFFLICTIONS AND DESTRUCTIONS psalm 197 vs 20

Please, can you cure Ebola virus? Or Couldn't you and your prophet office foresee Ebola coming? 2. You're jobless and wants to cure joblessness. Are you serious? Is joblessness a sickness or a disease that needs to be cured? 3. It looks like something is wrong with you. Are you the one to cure "struggling with sin"? Are you serious? Your falseness is fast exposed. Get a day job and stop scamming folks.

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Adaodogwu(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lol God punish poverty!! See hustling.

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by dorox(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
I know your solution to any problem; it is to pay tithe to you, or to sow seeds towards yor welfare

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by nora544: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Churchbusiness is not the same like it was some month ago, I feel that nigerian start to use their brain and open their eyes and that is why your pockets are empty.
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by SalC: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
You were better when you were Udeme4Christ, this your prophethood is questionable. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Rich4god(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
Why did you run away from tithe thread.... Come lets finish the issh.... And plz, stop saying you are a prophet cos all I can see is confusion...

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
SalC: You were better when you were Udeme4Christ, this your prophethood is questionable. Smh
you can say that again....
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by SAMBARRY: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Zikdik: Your anointing has failed to cure people with Ebola but you come here to showcase e-anointing?
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
dorox:
The op is hoping to snare some mugu on naira land. Business must be very bad indeed to have come to this barren terrain to hunt for mugus.
*faints*
. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Adaodogwu: Lol God punish poverty!! See hustling.
grin grin grin
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
dorox: I know your solution to any problem; it is to pay tithe to you, or to sow seeds towards yor welfare
grin shocked grin shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
Goshen360:

Please, can you cure Ebola virus? Or Couldn't you and your prophet office foresee Ebola coming? 2. You're jobless and wants to cure joblessness. Are you serious? Is joblessness a sickness or a disease that needs to be cured? 3. It looks like something is wrong with you. Are you the one to cure "struggling with sin"? Are you serious? Your falseness is fast exposed. Get a day job and stop scamming folks.

though He had done many miracles before them yet they believe not on Him.... Jesus Christ despite His miracles was still rejected by His own (john 1 vs 10-11). How much more me the servant of God that has been endued with power from on high.... This hath set to seal that i am true and sent from God.... Why? Because i am rejected abused and labelled as false
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Adaodogwu: Lol God punish poverty!! See hustling.
freely have i received freely give,, its not a hustling cos i never ask of ur kobo.... Those that have faith are receiving their answers an solutions.... Keep on living in ignorance
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
dorox: I know your solution to any problem; it is to pay tithe to you, or to sow seeds towards yor welfare
freely have i received freely shall i give... If u want to pay ur tithes.. Pay it unto the Lord... I dnt need ur dime
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rich4god: Why did you run away from tithe thread.... Come lets finish the issh.... And plz, stop saying you are a prophet cos all I can see is confusion...
ezekiel 3 vs 26-27 ) answers this ur post.... I have no time to drag words with u or win u over a topic... My mission is to only delive the message from the Eternal One
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
S)alC:
You were better when you were Udeme4Christ, this your prophethood is questionable. Smh
the blind see, the lame work the deaf hear, and the gospel of repentance is preached to the sinners... Blessed is he that hath no offence in udeme4christ (luke 7 vs 22-23
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by chrisviral(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
Don't mind them, I believe the power of God!
I have seen/heard of it...

Back to your topic..
You said we should list what we want you to pray about for us is...
HIV/AIDS for me!

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Topgainer: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2014
The easiest way to know false prophets and teachers is to add up the words they speak. There are usually so much inconsistencies with their stance which invariably reveals their motive - extracting money from the ignorant

Claims of solving all life questions in the life of others by any human is in itself fraudulent and inconsistent with the Bible. The end of troubles is the end of the world
This is where many Christians get it wrong and become easy prey in the hands of fraudulent preachers
A Bishop who claimed he was sent by God to make people rich had asked the thousands at his Centre to give what they have never given before in other to get his blessings of financial increase and success. In some climes such money doubling claims and extortions will have to be scrutinized

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral: Don't mind them, I believe the power of God!
I have seen/heard of it...

Back to your topic..
You said we should list what we want you to pray about for us is...
HIV/AIDS for me!
thank u.. Be it all to u according to ur faith.....

As touching hiv/aids that u have mentioned... The power to heal u comes from God....
U will open to the book of jeremiah 32 vs 27 - God Himself ask u a question concerning ur case He asks '' BEHOLD I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH, IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?

The answer u will provide is that of faith and u will see it in jeremiah 32 vs 17 - AH LORD GOD BEHOLD THOU HAST MADE THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH BY THY GREAT POWER, NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR THEE, HIV AIDS IS NOT HARD FOR THEE''.
Also with doctors it is impossible but with God healing of hiv aids is possible (matthew 19 vs 26)

according to ur faith it shall be unto u.. U will give me ur gmail or whatsapp contact and i will pray with u after a week check up and the infirmity is gone.. And u will come back and testify here and put the enemies to shame.. Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by chrisviral(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2014
^^^ Thanks!
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 08, 2014
chrisviral: ^^^ Thanks!
email me wit udybrian@gmail.com and contact me whatsapp 09033957794; God bless u
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Rich4god(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: ezekiel 3 vs 26-27 ) answers this ur post.... I have no time to drag words with u or win u over a topic... My mission is to only delive the message from the Eternal One
Abeg go sit down... How can you claim your words come from God while all that you have been speaking since your return is just confusion upon confusion...
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Rich4god(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: though He had done many miracles before them yet they believe not on Him.... Jesus Christ despite His miracles was still rejected by His own (john 1 vs 10-11). How much more me the servant of God that has been endued with power from on high.... This hath set to seal that i am true and sent from God.... Why? Because i am rejected abused and labelled as false
This has set to see that you are a joke...
Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Rich4god(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
ProphetUdeme: email me wit udybrian@gmail.com and contact me whatsapp 09033957794; God bless u
we knw their tricks... From contacting him to sowing of seed to tithing...

1 Like

Re: I Received The Power From GOD to solve all your problems by Weah96: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Every good salesman understands that he must increase his number of clientele. Give this guy some credit for being innovative. I would even consider instituting a fee for certain healing emails. For a nominal amount of money (through PayPal), the children of Jesus can receive a personalized healing or blessing via email, and by replying JESUS, the words in the email will manifest themselves in their non cyber lives.

(1) (Reply)

Left Behind #areyouready (photos) / The Pastor With Guts / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness -- It Is Your Turn To Have Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.