Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Skye Bank Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Assessment Test (3538 Views)

Gtbank Assessment Test August, 2013 / Etisalat Online Assessment Test / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dear NLders

I did the Dragnet aptitude test in march, and i received a call from them in April, they call to confirm wether all my credentials are available and i told them that only my ND result was not available.

But just 2 weeks ago i received a message that i should call them if my ND result is available, and i called them to notify them that it is avaible and they promise to get back to me.

This morning i received a mail inviting me to come for the assesment test next week monday.

Dear brothers and sisters in the house, I need your advice on what to study for the assessment?

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rilwayne001: ...

Nah only u waka come? Go back 2 dat akyebank thread, get wummy's nuber dat shud help! Gudluck..
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by sylvo: 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rilwayne001: Dear NLders

I did the Dragnet aptitude test in march, and i received a call from them in April, they call to confirm wether all my credentials are available and i told them that only my ND result was not available.

But just 2 weeks ago i received a message that i should call them if my ND result is available, and i called them to notify them that it is avaible and they promise to get back to me.

This morning i received a mail inviting me to come for the assesment test next week monday.

Dear brothers and sisters in the house, I need your advice on what to study for the assessment?

Please hw did u apply?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Nah only u waka come?

e be like say na only me oo

EngrDozzyMary: Go back 2 dat akyebank thread, get wummy's nuber dat shud help! Gudluck..

She's has'nt been online since early yesterday, Do you have her contact please?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
sylvo: .

Please hw did u apply?

A friend of mine in lagos who is also a staff of skyebank submitted my C.V to his branch last year October. i never heard any reply from them until in March when they invited 4 the aptitude test.
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ol boi, na guarantor i dey find now ooo...infact i think thats where the problem lies..

It isnt as tough as some people claimed it to be...

Crown ma effort OH LORD
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rilwayne001: Ol boi, na guarantor i dey find now ooo...infact i think thats where the problem lies..

It isnt as tough as some people claimed it to be...

Crown ma effort OH LORD
Amen! Awfa? Aw ws wt? Wt n wat did u guys do? Una many? Gudluck..
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: Amen! Awfa? Aw ws wt? Wt n wat did u guys do? Una many? Gudluck..
Fine

We did Current Affairs, Essay and One-on-one interview

Yes, infact some of my friends had there interviews some minutes ago, and we'v been their since morning.

Ameen, thank u sir.

Do u have any guarantor that can stand for me....
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by PheezyLee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
could it be dey wanna sort HND first or what??
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Fine

We did Current Affairs, Essay and One-on-one interview

Yes, infact some of my friends had there interviews some minutes ago, and we'v been their since morning.

Ameen, thank u sir.

Do u have any guarantor that can stand for me....

By his grace u ll scale 2ru! Pls, wats d current affair n d essay lyk?
If 2 many conditns r nt attached 2 d guarantor, u can get smbody doing smtin reasonable 2 sign 4 u nah!
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2014
PheezyLee: could it be dey wanna sort HND first or what??

Tink its actually ND, did u write dat of B.sc? Wat did u score?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

By his grace u ll scale 2ru! Pls, wats d current affair n d essay lyk?
If 2 many conditns r nt attached 2 d guarantor, u can get smbody doing smtin reasonable 2 sign 4 u nah!

Ameen thank u very much sir

the current affair is d the normal current affair, the state of nigeria and some questions abt skye bank.

the essay is also about the current state of the country, like me now they ask me to write about the rqte of unrmployment in nigeria in relation to those that died vying for the immigration job. the person beside me was ask to write abt ebola.

both the curent affair and the essay u are to use 10minute 4 each of them 10min for CA 10min for Essay.

Am still searching for guarantor...

thank u 4 ur concern sir
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
PheezyLee: could it be dey wanna sort HND first or what??

ND rather..
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Ameen thank u very much sir

the current affair is d the normal current affair, the state of nigeria and some questions abt skye bank.

the essay is also about the current state of the country, like me now they ask me to write about the rqte of unrmployment in nigeria in relation to those that died vying for the immigration job. the person beside me was ask to write abt ebola.

both the curent affair and the essay u are to use 10minute 4 each of them 10min for CA 10min for Essay.

Am still searching for guarantor...

thank u 4 ur concern sir

Uw bozz, worry nt. Am +ve u must get guarantors, once de call u doz once might nt be an issue! Aw many questns in al were u given in d CA?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by youngwolf(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok. I have been observing what's going on here.
Engrdozzy..did u resit the dragnet test too?..if yes pls share ur score
Mr rilwan I know u will get ur guarantors. Trust God. Pls how many candidates were at the AC?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Uw bozz, worry nt. Am +ve u must get guarantors, once de call u doz once might nt be an issue! Aw many questns in al were u given in d CA?

25 questions...and we are to answer them within 10min..
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
youngwolf: Ok. I have been observing what's going on here.
Mr rilwan I know u will get ur guarantors. Trust God. Pls how many candidates were at the AC?

Thank u sir...we were up to 100 if not above 100

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by youngwolf(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Thank u sir...we were up to 100 if not above 100

100!...and all were ND holders like u?
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
youngwolf:

100!...and all were ND holders like u?

am nt sure...but most of the people around me are ND holders..

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by sysassysdba: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

am just wondering how they were able to interview 100 person in one day. it is well.......
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by youngwolf(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Aii bro.. I wish u success
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
sysassysdba:

am just wondering how they were able to interview 100 person in one day. it is well.......

the interviewers were more than 20..so 2 interviwers for one candidates, the interview began around 11am. it ended around to 6 in the evening..

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
youngwolf:

Aii bro.. I wish u success

Thank you sir..i wish u success too in all your endevors in life

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by sysassysdba: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

the interviewers were more than 20..so 2 interviwers for one candidates, the interview began around 11am. it ended around to 6 in the evening..

oh i see.
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
youngwolf: Ok. I have been observing what's going on here.

Yea, I had a resit 2.. Check d oda thread on skyebank, we hv dicused our scores dia. U can paste urs as well..
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by talktolateef(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
I guess it in batches, ND first, then HND then B.Sc..... But 100 for the first batch is much, do any one know the numbers they want to employ... coolI guess it in batches, ND first, then HND then B.Sc..... But 100 for the first batch is much, do any one know the numbers they want to employ...
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by talktolateef(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014

Thank God, yours went well @ those of us that did the B.Sc part although I never knew it was in sections. Did u realize @rilwan had to wait 5 months before he proceed to the next stage.... Are you thinking what am thinking...

Thank God, yours went well @ those of us that did the B.Sc part although I never knew it was in sections. Did u realize @rilwan had to wait 5 months before he proceed to the next stage.... Are you thinking what am thinking...
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
talktolateef:

Brother, you may not believe me oo, have submitted my CV since last year October before i was called for dragnet test in March. When i told my friends at the AC about it infact they were surprised.

I jusr hope God show his mercy on me, because i have been patient and prayerful for the job.

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by talktolateef(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2014
@Rilwan thanks a lot, I just got an invite to Assessment Center. next week...... Anyone else in Lag BSc with me
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2014
talktolateef: @Rilwan thanks a lot, I just got an invite to Assessment Center. next week...... Anyone else in Lag BSc with me

Success..

Just get yourself ready
Re: Skye Bank Assessment Test by laweps(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
@talktolateef,was sent a mail inviting me to AC.wat date is urs

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me / 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.