Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38635 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Chubhie: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will go for the blue pill for a moment with my granddad for he was a sage. I was his favourite and tho I was a kid, I still remember those moments I sat on his laps and feel a connection. The idea of been an instant Billionaire is a spoiler for my personality cos I'm more concerned in the thrills and the man I become in the process of being a billionaire. You can be a billionaire and be miserable or be a monk and feel like a billionaire. So says osho.

3 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
2ski: blue pill I want my dad back
..Sorry, how does that concern me??...
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MovingTrain(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'll first migrate to England and then take the RED PILL..

I wouldn't wanna be a billionaire in Naira.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mehn, leave raising of the dead to Jesus christ, gimme the red pill with blood tonic Abeg

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
won't even think twice about it! Red pill.....if you die, it's only right you remain dead!!!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Anyone is free to contribute.
However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Your attention is needed on this thread
i aint commenting 4 not tagging me. A whole me.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by gatiano(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
you didn't even ask, what kind of billionaire? in Zimbabwean dollar or 1$= 10000000X
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by obayaya(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
henryobinna: where did Seun even get that from?

Game of thrones!!!

Theon Greyjoy of the iron islands grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Orikinla(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
What if the person you wanna bring back was a billionaire who would have invested billions in your venture before passing away?
What if you took the red pill and then you don't live to enjoy being a billionaire.

Bringing back loved ones is priceless.
I know billionaires who will pay for some of the most precious moments of life with those they love.
Bill Gates is one of them.
He is investing billions of dollars to save many lives in Nigeria and other parts of Africa.
Life is worth more than billions to him.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by lacicrips(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blue pill. I'd like to have my maternal grand mother back, even if it's just for a day. embarassed
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by beckyomas(f): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Money first o, leave the dead to rest in peace abeg, if the person come back to life, he go give me the money?
Bring me the red pill.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by POPEII: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill

Na me who kill am?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by datguru: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ffuck the dead. Red pill please
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by niceeric(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with them?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.
*yinmu*......coming from a lady,infact *double yinmu*.....NP Davido-Aye
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Could you be kind enough to add a third alternative, chill pill, for nairaland e-warriors, you know: those who act like PDP/APC is their surname?

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
BLUE PILL NĂ–NI!!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by imarrpopson: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill oo..let the dead rest in peace
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by san316(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Infact eehn! Na red pill tins o. Maybe, just may be if it's necessary to revive a dead relative, i could use part of the billions to build a lab for creating the blue pill. Or beta still, just buy it smwhr
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by imarrpopson: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
MovingTrain: I'll first migrate to England and then take the RED PILL..

I wouldn't wanna be a billionaire in Naira.
lol
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill all d waycheesy... Wld continue to pray fr d souls my departed loved ones..
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kudoxs(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
bizngr: [size=18pt]RED PILL:[/size] It will help me save a thousand more living relatives from dying from problem money/riches/wealth can solve. undecided
the truth can be funny sometimes
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by adioolayi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
This dialogue ensued between husband and wife with four kids after the wife administerd the Blue pill. Husband died in poverty.
Husband: How on earth will you bring me back to this poverty.
Wife: I love you and your children also love you.
Husband: you love me and you refused billions of naira to take care of yourself and my children only for you to invite me to partake in second poverty? You know do well..kill me again angry grin grin

RED PILL things
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by duncan511: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
BLUE PILL TO BRING MY YOUNG FATHER BACK TO LIFE OOO, SO WILL CONTINUE HAPPY LIFE AGAIN ND TO WORK TO GET MORE
MONEY, FATHER LOVE IS D FIRST THIN TO ME OOO
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
I haven't lost a family member I miss that much, even at that red pill please.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by henryobinna(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
obayaya:

Game of thrones!!!

Theon Greyjoy of the iron islands grin
ok ok.
me no watch am for one day
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by akpanikpe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
I don dey even try collect the red for the pics on my fone sef, I come see say na thread topic.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kawinzy(f): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by hisprinceship: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]RED pill biko. Why will I leave billions and choose to bring someone back to life to suffer?.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Mbediogu(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ibos know that Mbediogu means 'Warrior Tortoise' reputed for wisdom and guile. I will choose the blue pill to bring back a dead billionaire who will only be too happy to to pay my fees which should run into trillions.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
mizmycoli...warn dem to stop quoting d whole post na
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by IdomaLikita: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'd gladly forgo a Billion Naira to bring my my Dad!!!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by IdomaLikita: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'd gladly forgo a Billion Naira to bring my Dad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / What Are You Doin Rite Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.